Do you think Robert Quinn is secretly in Ketosis?( Butter in your coffee talk only)

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure he has halitosis of the vagina. He’s in hiding

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
This thread is fantastic, lmao

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Bulletproof coffee will clean you out, gets you moving on the football field

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wario spirit

Did you see the Warrior Spirit in Jimmy G as he ran out of the back of the end zone like the original warrior Dan Orvlosky? Such a strong warrior he is.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulletproof coffee here, stick of butter there and a whole lotta bacon over there and it'll be like he was born again!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bulletproof coffee here, stick of butter there and a whole lotta bacon over there and it'll be like he was born again!

Yes, his heart will explode like a star, born again universe! The butter nebula! All we are is dust in Spartans break wind.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
butter talk only, please.

So I am not allowed to talk about using CBD infused MCT oil in my coffee for about a year or so before someone explained to me what "bulletproof coffee" was?

I mean I was just trying to find creative ways of keeping my mind & body from failing apart. I did not know I was essentially drinking the 'Slim Fast" shakes of the 21st century.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So I am not allowed to talk about using CBD infused MCT oil in my coffee for about a year or so before someone explained to me what "bulletproof coffee" was?

I mean I was just trying to find creative ways of keeping my mind & body from failing apart. I did not know I was essentially drinking the 'Slim Fast" shakes of the 21st century.
Remember that poorly named appetite suppressant Ayds?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

margarine is permissible