Does anyone think the QB competition is fake?

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Does anyone think that there won't really be a QB competition because QB competitions are never actually real and only sheep think they are and that Pace only traded for Foles to save his job when Trubisky sucks again and that Trubisky will start till about week 4 before Foles takes over but it doesn't really matter because if they can't get the OL improved and a decent running game going neither QB will be able to do anything but either one will be good enough to win if the have a running game... Does anyone think that? If so please speak up.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Does anyone think that there won't really be a QB competition because QB competitions are never actually real and only sheep think they are and that Pace only traded for Foles to save his job when Trubisky sucks again and that Trubisky will start till about week 4 before Foles takes over but it doesn't really matter because if they can't get the OL improved and a decent running game going neither QB will be able to do anything but either one will be good enough to win if the have a running game... Does anyone think that? If so please speak up.

Click below
This QB Competition Has To Be Completely Honest

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is literally the only thing to think, the correct line of thinking, and anybody thinking differently should be thinking theres gonna be a whole lot of posts telling them their thinking is wrong.

Rocksteady

Night Elf
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
could go either way, Trubisky has 1 good year and the rest bad. He has regressed, but I think he would do closer to that one year if he had a better running game. We didnt see him scrambling a lot either this past year. If those factors reamin true, foles will start soon enough.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I promise this is not my alt.

Edit: There is a good chance it's HHM's AE tho. He seems like the type of person to do that.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Of course they want Trubisky to win the job. But this time, he will actually have to win it...

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. It's a legit competition.

It'd be best for admin & fans if Foles started week 1 IMO. Trubs can sit back & learn more, play hero or zero if & when they ever decide to get a run game. Foles has more experience & success. Doesn't matter to me as long as better guy starts this season off. Hope OL & run game (& Nagy) get their shit together. Do that and playoff come with this defense.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I would not call it fake. But if they wanted to replace Trubs they would have went after someone better then Foles.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I promise this is not my alt.

Edit: There is a good chance it's HHM's AE tho. He seems like the type of person to do that.
Still drunk, derailing, with HHM on the brain. Sad!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I think the whole thing is a smoke show. Pace is going to trade up into the first round for a QB and he will start over both Foles and Trubisky :-,

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think this is fake. If the Bears do not make the playoffs this year, my guess is all of them will get canned. This is a "Look Mitch, I'm not losing my job because of you" move.