Does ESPN hate the Bears?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
In before the media hates the Bea...........

too late

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't watch much of this, but did hear the announcers using the short week as an excuse for the Seahawks when both teams had played on the same days. Top notch sports "journalism."

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Before I pushed eject on the game they wouldn’t stop talking about russel Wilson. Pretty much disrespecting players on both teams cause it should of been about them.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Pre game media meetings, with boxes to tick and while there is zero agenda within the visual media (right?) they will have things to say. Thing is, they stuck with a lot of what they agreed with, in those pre game meetings by the looks/sounds of things.

There are plenty of people out there that aren't just lunch pale social media users saying the same thing.

Orlovsky and Riddick last night sounded fucking laughable at times though. Riddick is probably bent out of shape because of a multitude of reasons.

If you listen to the limited analysis from the game last night, whatever they had written up for them by an over worked intern made them look like two fucking fucktards imho.

I'll underpin this and say that the above are my personal musings and I have fuck all knowledge of what goes on in media pre game meetings and the like.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
What would you expect from ESPN................They have been playing up this narrative all offseason.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LMFAO
WHY the fuck do any of you give any fucks about what espn say's or thinks about the BEARS?

Stop carrying, fuck espn

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's frustrating to see such incompetency & ignorant negativity, but I will admit that I'm loving the effect on Bears betting lines.

What I don't like is when so many casual fans get all pissy and upset about our team because of this garbage.

And all the dumbass spoiled cheeseheads talking trash while we can't counter with logic b/c "expert media" are all saying the opposite. Just gotta sit and take more shit from them until Bears get a chance to start putting up Ws.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those fuckheads literally met with Poles (or claimed to) pregame, then called Sean Deseai (sp?) Poles when Sean & others were shown.

Per the linked Tweet collection post above:
also got Justin Fields' first name wrong, Kyler Gordon's name wrong, and blithered about the LB position not being important in this defense. A bunch of narratives. They didn't have a plan for Bears playing well for once, and did zero preparation beyond that. ?‍♂️

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
When you’re a bad team, you don’t get the good announcing pairs. I expect a lot of Aquib Talib and Gus Johnson this year if Fox still has them as a pair, along with a lot of announcers getting names wrong.

Last night was brutal, and also telling why espen spent big money to get Joe Buck and Troy Aikman.

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Did anyone notice that they put up a graphic twice with Justin Fields stats and they said there were 0 first downs. If you watch the game, the bears got 3 first downs in the 1st series. 2 by pass completion and 1 by a penalty

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Monday Night Football shitshow has been going on since the days of Howard Cosel. ABC and ESPN still think it's something special....hell, they don't even get the best games anymore. Basically Thursday Night Football Pt 2.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
E.S.P.N.

= Egos Stupidly Pushing Narratives

also: Experts' Shit Predicting Nothing

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is exactly why everyone here should forget about the media and evaluate the BEARs with their own 'genuine' eye test.

Noticeably disciplined and intense this is a much different team than Nagy's without needing superstars. (( superstars in the making ))

Get us another 11 rookie draft picks Poles in 2023. Trade and trade down in the first ,second , and third if necessary in order to get 2-2nds, 2-3rds, and 2-4ths, 3-5ths, a 6th and a 7th as our final tally. This is such a great batch of rookies if Poles can do this once more this team is headed regularly to NFCN titles