Does Foles end up in Atlanta with the injury to AJ McCarron?

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Would be nice to get a 5th or 6th from Atlanta for Foles. Would open up a PS Spot for a young QB. I'm still a believer in Josh Rosen. Give him a 2 year deal close to minimum. Give him a year with the Bears Offensive coaches and he might make a good #2 in 2022.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Would be nice to get a 5th or 6th from Atlanta for Foles. Would open up a PS Spot for a young QB. I'm still a believer in Josh Rosen. Give him a 2 year deal close to minimum. Give him a year with the Bears Offensive coaches and he might make a good #2 in 2022.

:jonesy:

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Why would we want to pay Rosen on PS? Doesn't everyone have free long distance now? Do we need to lock him up and stash him away before someone snatches him up?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Foles yes. Rosen hell no.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Combine a bust QB with a bust coaching staff?

Brilliant!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, all Rosen needs to fulfill his destiny is Matthew Nagy.

? ? ?

Threads like this is why they stopped putting cocaine in Coca Cola.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, all Rosen needs to fulfill his destiny is Matthew Nagy.

? ? ?

Threads like this is why they stopped putting cocaine in Coca Cola.
They request that we do it now

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
The point of this thread was to give an example of a young QB on the street that could be signed really cheap to be the Bears 3rd string QB this year with hope he could turn into a good backup QB. What QB on the street right now has more talent than Rosen. Maybe he is just a spoiled rich kid that won't put in the work, but maybe one of the the Bears coaches can help him become a good NFL backup.

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
2d8743f71819eb735f574f79b3bf7e96.jpg

I would rather see Daphne Rosen than Josh Rosen

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Let’s hope so.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The point of this thread was to give an example of a young QB on the street that could be signed really cheap to be the Bears 3rd string QB this year with hope he could turn into a good backup QB. What QB on the street right now has more talent than Rosen. Maybe he is just a spoiled rich kid that won't put in the work, but maybe one of the the Bears coaches can help him become a good NFL backup.

Bears coaches have only helped good QBs be bad since the late 80s. Don't count on them finding diamonds in the rough and doing anything but smashing them into dust.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Bears coaches have only helped good QBs be bad since the late 80s. Don't count on them finding diamonds in the rough and doing anything but smashing them into dust.
The Bears have never had this type of Offensive coaching staff to develop QBs. Even if you don't count Nagy it is one of the better staffs in the league. After Foles is traded they should be able to bring in a young QB to develop into the backup for 2022.

Offensive coordinator - Bill Lazor
Pass game coordinator/quarterbacks – John DeFilippo
Offensive analyst/special projects – Tom Herman

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The Bears have never had this type of Offensive coaching staff to develop QBs. Even if you don't count Nagy it is one of the better staffs in the league. After Foles is traded they should be able to bring in a young QB to develop into the backup for 2022.

Offensive coordinator - Bill Lazor
Pass game coordinator/quarterbacks – John DeFilippo
Offensive analyst/special projects – Tom Herman

Exactly who have they developed in any position on offense??? There are good players who sort of stayed good, bad players who stayed bad and OK players who got bad. I can't think of one player they have turned into a great one no matter how high the hopes were for them.
So you want to blame Trubisky who just stomped our ass without this staff behind him, OK and what about Foles? I never thought Foles had anything anyway, but what about Dalton? They can't even get the most out of vets who don't need to learn.
And the way you said "Even if you don't count Nagy" says you think Nagy is a great one!
Blind fanboy crap will get you nowhere.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Atlanta is rebuilding. Trading for Foles doesn’t make sense for them. They likely sign Bortles.