Does it even matter if Velus Jones Jr. is gay? {FTO ALLOWED]

alswank87

Liked Posts:
How did I already know you'd say that and hold corrupt 2nd world counties as your ideal? Ghana is one of the most corrupt governments and it's partially because they can control voting with some of what you describe. Mexico isn't that much better. That's what happens when arguments are driven by bias instead of reason. Next you'll tell me that you're concerned about heathens, poor that have been denied equal access and voting, murder of the unborn, the need for armed guards at schools, while you voted for the most anti religious, lying and corrupt cheater candidate this country has ever seen. Fricking constitutionalist brainwashed into thinking voting is not a right but a privilege so they can more easily be controlled. Voting is the most fundamental right in any democracy. I'm not starting on how it's easier is to mess with and screw counts with paper ballots but they'd be fine enough as long as everyone got one. Remember hanging chads, took a month to settle that election in controversy. This last election was over in days and proven to have a very accurate result. Paper is just moving backwards for no reason, more waste and delayed outcomes.

How many losses, investigations and judgements does one need to see electronic voting is secure and the most accurate way to do this?

Once a vote is suppressed in any way beyond obvious restrictions of age etc, it's no longer a true democracy and you'll have your chosen few running things... until the other shoe drops, they're no longer your chosen few and you can't do shit about it. Fricking brane dead sheep.

I'm out but I wasn't going to just sit here and let a nonsensical poorly veiled political argument stand.

Mexico and Ghana.
:what:
I’m currently in Ghana. I agree it’s corrupt, but it’s not because of their election system. I think you’re kidding yourself if you think we aren’t just as corrupt. We are just a very wealthy country. Another thing about Ghana is crime is super low. People let their chickens and goats run free in Accra because they know nobody will steal them. However, the corruption rears its ugly head when they try to build roads. Everyone has to be bribed. The elections are huge. If a new side wins, then pretty much every bureaucrat gets replaced. I don’t think that’s such a bad idea.

In America, it’s a different less overt route to becoming a multimillionaire on ~$100,000 a year salaries, but they still get their cut as well. All of that foreign aid going to the rich people in other countries comes right back into their pockets through do nothing jobs for relatives. All of those grants and bail outs spur speaking tours, book deals, and consultant jobs. It’s really laughable that you think we’re not the most corrupt country in the world. We literally bomb innocent people for business (Pretty much Every president we have had in my life time is guilty of this.)

Anyway, I didn’t care to read your whole post because I don’t really want to get too political. I’m sure you’re an expert in politics smugly posting about it on a sports message board. I’m sure your intelligence matches your ego. You’re probably right.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m currently in Ghana. I agree it’s corrupt, but it’s not because of their election system. I think you’re kidding yourself if you think we aren’t just as corrupt. We are just a very wealthy country. Another thing about Ghana is crime is super low. People let their chickens and goats run free in Accra because they know nobody will steal them. However, the corruption rears its ugly head when they try to build roads. Everyone has to be bribed. The elections are huge. If a new side wins, then pretty much every bureaucrat gets replaced. I don’t think that’s such a bad idea.

In America, it’s a different less overt route to becoming a multimillionaire on ~$100,000 a year salaries, but they still get their cut as well. All of that foreign aid going to the rich people in other countries comes right back into their pockets through do nothing jobs for relatives. All of those grants and bail outs spur speaking tours, book deals, and consultant jobs. It’s really laughable that you think we’re not the most corrupt country in the world. We literally bomb innocent people for business (Pretty much Every president we have had in my life time is guilty of this.)

Anyway, I didn’t care to read your whole post because I don’t really want to get too political. I’m sure you’re an expert in politics smugly posting about it on a sports message board. I’m sure your intelligence matches your ego. You’re probably right.
Even your attempt at wit is a total fail. Do I have a high intellect and strong ego to match or am I self effacing with low intelligence? Enjoy your private Idaho and next time don't bring politics and religion to a Bears board only to complain about it when it comes back to bite you, hypocrite. We have a forum for that and I'd be happy to debate your tunnel visioned self there.
$100,000?
:jonesy:
Oh, and Ghana's crime rate is only 5 points different than the US. Crime Index by Country 2023
You guys still cutting off women genitalia in secret and at a 12% clip? Do they get to keep their dirty pillows?

Last edited:

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me be straight with you guys, I don't think he is. But there's all these rummors lately about Velus being a lil bit light in the loafers.

I think it's fine either way, and just being a little flamboyant or prancy doesn't even make you gay in today's world

We do know he's SMART. He's OLD, and he's Christian, and he grew up poor af.

I don't see why this is that big of a deal at all but of course boomers and haters are going to boom and hate.
Do the Bears still do conventions? If you buy me a ticket on the day he appears I'll be your best wing man and see what he's up to and talk you up. I'll say something about your hair and see if he perks up. Oooo, just think, we might be able to get him in your room, but you know me, I'm a crass Irishman and well:

I'll help out a friend, but I'm going to bar afterward. Maybe you could throw me a few quid for a beer or two if I gets ya guys a date.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do the Bears still do conventions? If you buy me a ticket on the day he appears I'll be your best wing man and see what he's up to and talk you up. I'll say something about your hair and see if he perks up. Oooo, just think, we might be able to get him in your room, but you know me, I'm a crass Irishman and well:

I'll help out a friend, but I'm going to bar afterward. Maybe you could throw me a few quid for a beer or two if I gets ya guys a date.
Also I fucking love gay beer.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Even your attempt at wit is a total fail. Do I have a high intellect and strong ego to match or am I self effacing with low intelligence? Enjoy your private Idaho and next time don't bring politics and religion to a Bears board only to complain about it when it comes back to bite you, hypocrite. We have a forum for that and I'd be happy to debate your tunnel visioned self there.
$100,000?
:jonesy:
Oh, and Ghana's crime rate is only 5 points different than the US. Crime Index by Country 2023
You guys still cutting off women genitalia in secret and at a 12% clip? Do they get to keep their dirty pillows?
Yep, you’re right. Good job.