Does it even matter if Velus Jones Jr. is gay? {FTO ALLOWED]

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I will respond to this as you at least debate maturely ....

I had the screen name Bear Pride back in the beginning of the internet. My buddy was the 1st person to get internet in Lake county IL. We had a forum back then. Then the gay community took over my screen name for their not so private activities. But that's the point though, isn't it? Shouldn't your gay activities be kept to yourself Vick, and your lover? I guess it's the whole throwing it in peoples faces that gets old. I say "Do what you want, just keep it to yourself" (Verified Bear Pride).
I am literally not a gay man at all in fact I'm so heterosexual that I would have zero problems literally throwing my **** in a man's face and know I would still be literally straight as a arrow as well as long hahahaha so if you are uncomfortable having gay people around yourselve then maybe perhaps your conferdence in your own sensuality is perhaps maybe a little bit shaky which is okay because a lot of people are born confused or literally swing both ways back and forth im not going to hate on that at all it's literally just ****ing!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I will respond to this as you at least debate maturely ....

I had the screen name Bear Pride back in the beginning of the internet. My buddy was the 1st person to get internet in Lake county IL. We had a forum back then.
Ahh, the good ol' days of the early internet. I didn't get internet access until the mid 90s, I only remember that we had AOL. Out of curiosity, was your forum created around that time or even earlier in the 80s? Thanks.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I am literally not a gay man at all in fact I'm so heterosexual that I would have zero problems literally throwing my **** in a man's face and know I would still be literally straight as a arrow as well as long hahahaha so if you are uncomfortable having gay people around yourselve then maybe perhaps your conferdence in your own sensuality is perhaps maybe a little bit shaky which is okay because a lot of people are born confused or literally swing both ways back and forth im not going to hate on that at all it's literally just ****ing!
Again Vick, do what you want to do, just keep it to yourself. It really isn't a hard concept. It doesn't matter if you are gay or straight, just stop telling me about your fantasies about throwing your junk in another Man's face. Your post is really a good case in point. But hey Pal, you have a great evening telling people about your sexual activities. Peace.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Ahh, the good ol' days of the early internet. I didn't get internet access until the mid 90s, I only remember that we had AOL. Out of curiosity, was your forum created around that time or even earlier in the 80s? Thanks.
Hey Man, how are you tonight. I'd like to tell you the 80's, but then I'd be running the World right now. Yeah, it was mid 90's really for the mainstream internet, but my buddy had it pretty early. He worked for a Co called Web Promote.

Oh yeah, and remember still buying magazines back then and about 5 AOL discs would fall out. LOL, yep, the good ole days. I actually had Earthlink back then. Anyhow, have a good evening. I'm out before I get in trouble.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

a/s/l or else I will punt you

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3 day threadban

Rule Edit #1 - Something I just thought of that I want to be preemptive about. If you start a "normal" thread and get people to violate "Football Only" thread rules, change the title to "Football Only", and then retroactively report people for breaking the rules...I'm banning you for at least a month for wasting my fucking time. Thanks.

Thread was started July 18..............

Maybe I am misunderstanding this, So you can retitle a thread to FTO, but as long as you do not report people for breaking the rules, it is allowed?

The guy getting banned has posted a sum total of one time since June 9......... Quite sure he was not even aware.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Rule Edit #1 - Something I just thought of that I want to be preemptive about. If you start a "normal" thread and get people to violate "Football Only" thread rules, change the title to "Football Only", and then retroactively report people for breaking the rules...I'm banning you for at least a month for wasting my fucking time. Thanks.

The guy getting banned has posted a sum total of one time since June 9......... Quite sure he was not even aware.
It’s literally sticky at top of the forum and this isn’t football related. Stick to thread topic

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s literally sticky at top of the forum and this isn’t football related. Stick to thread topic
the thread topic isn't even football related, nor are many of your posts in this thread.....

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Maybe I am misunderstanding this, So you can retitle a thread to FTO, but as long as you do not report people for breaking the rules, it is allowed?

You can change the thread title to FTO, but no reporting of rule violations for any posts that occurred before the title change. Anything after it is changed is fair game.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Again Vick, do what you want to do, just keep it to yourself. It really isn't a hard concept. It doesn't matter if you are gay or straight, just stop telling me about your fantasies about throwing your junk in another Man's face. Your post is really a good case in point. But hey Pal, you have a great evening telling people about your sexual activities. Peace.
I disagree because football player locker room talk that's acceptable, like players talking about their conquests, should not be one way for straight players while the gay ones have to hide it. If Velus likes dudes why does he have to keep it to himself while other players don't?

Plus, it's sort of hypocritical for you to make the bolded statement above when you yourself literally made this thread:

mecha

Liked Posts:
Velus Jones fucking up the Bears tank now by not fumbling the ball after a catch

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually , you're kinda doing what you're accusing and generalizing on a whole age group (boomers) .
For me, I don't care what a person does in the bedroom. I don't wanna know. What I do want "Las Velus" to do... is take the top off the defense and catch 2-3 bombs every game. And maybe get 4-5 Td's this season. I'm hoping we hit the jackpot with Jones. Go Bears !!
Are you saying you never express your sexuality in public? Cause I find that impossible to believe

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Sorry officer. I didn't know I was speeding?

Last edited:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is he a top or a bottom?

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Let me be straight with you guys, I don't think he is. But there's all these rummors lately about Velus being a lil bit light in the loafers.

I think it's fine either way, and just being a little flamboyant or prancy doesn't even make you gay in today's world

We do know he's SMART. He's OLD, and he's Christian, and he grew up poor af.

I don't see why this is that big of a deal at all but of course boomers and haters are going to boom and hate.

Why bring this up?

Who cares?