Does Ryan Pace only draft based on measurables?

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Seems like he never drafts good football players for being good football players that are productive. Check out his first comments from Cole Kmet he says he has all of the measurables.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Thats why he drafts a lot of busts. He reached for trubisky and white based on measurables and not anything they did in college.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think you know what a reach is.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All bad picks but he had a 2nd round grade. I did giggle.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I mean, Anthony Miller was a former walk-on with average measurables who caught nearly 200 passes for 3000 yards in his final 2 seasons at Memphis. Other than that, he's only drafted Eddie Jackson, Tarik Cohen, Eddie Goldman, Jordan Howard, Cody Whitehair, David Montgomery and several others.

The only people this description really fits are Kevin White (who had a wildly productive senior season) and Adam Shaheen. He just completed a whole draft a few hours ago with no guys drafted just for measurables.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Thats why he drafts a lot of busts. He reached for trubisky and white based on measurables and not anything they did in college.

Da fuck?

So now Trubisky put up Jordan Love stats?

Got it.

People will say anything to prove their agenda right.

Just like KW didn't do shit in college either...he just ran fast. Right?

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I’ve been critical of Pace, but I don’t see any reaches in this draft. Looks like maybe he’s learning. You kind of have to factor in that before he hired Nagy he was drafting for a different system and now Nagy I asking for his kind of players. I’m kind of optimistic.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
well he did draft roquan smith too...he didnt have production at georgia or anything right? (sigh)

msadows

Liked Posts:
I’ve been critical of Pace, but I don’t see any reaches in this draft. Looks like maybe he’s learning. You kind of have to factor in that before he hired Nagy he was drafting for a different system and now Nagy I asking for his kind of players. I’m kind of optimistic.

Outside of mitch and Shaheen, who did he really reach for?

Maybe cohen a little too early? But its always to project where those small school guys will go.

msadows

Liked Posts:
well he did draft roquan smith too...he didnt have production at georgia or anything right? (sigh)

This thread is giant donkey dick(in a bad way).

Jeremy Langford is probably the most productive player in college that he drafted and he ended up a bum.

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Dude you are the biggest idiot on this board. I went to Michigan State and Jerermy Langford was no where near the most productive player in college. Why don't you actually look up the trash you spew on these boards.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
roquan was the only non reach pick he has made in the first round.
Just not true. White was picked pretty much where everyone had him pegged to go. Kept getting injured. Pace can’t predict the future. Floyd went where expected also.

Some players pan out, others don’t.

His only first round reach was Mitch, which was the one that mattered the most.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Just not true. White was picked pretty much where everyone had him pegged to go. Kept getting injured. Pace can’t predict the future. Floyd went where expected also.

Some players pan out, others don’t.

His only first round reach was Mitch, which was the one that mattered the most.
white had bust written all over him. You don't draft dhb 2.0 that high.