Does this picture of Andy Dalton concern you?

Monster

Liked Posts:
Seems like a cool outfit for a funeral…

Reactions: DC

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly? I love it. If we're assigning starting QB roles based on suboptimal things (Like Dalton's performance irrespective of Fields) then this for sure buys him another game.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He should stick to MMA.
1208057401.jpg.0.jpg

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
His white edges in the red beard freaks me out, I can say that. He and Rodgers both have that. Either dye that shit or shave it off.
It's called aging and it happens to every man. Who among us is in their mid to late thirties or forties on up that doesn't have at least a Touch of Grey?

Reactions: DC

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Yes, I'm not sure that suit has ever been in style anywhere, at any time, in the course of human history. I do kinda like the balls it takes to wear that in public...

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's called aging and it happens to every man. Who among us is in their mid to late thirties or forties on up that doesn't have at least a Touch of Grey?
100%. Super gay comment.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
You guys made my morning funny. Thanks. My 9 year old has been saying that Andy looks like the Devil and Connor McGregor fucked and had a baby and Andy Dalton is their baby, so I showed him this post. It’s cool when other people see the same similarities.
All Dalton has to do is the opposite of what Maggie says and we’ll win a lot of games.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
... I am convinced, Dalton is here to break the curse, and if not, he has 10 million reasons to not give a fuck...

Was he even getting that much with the Cowboys last year... the Hell Pace need to give him that much money for? Who was competing for Dalton? XD

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
... I am convinced, Dalton is here to break the curse, and if not, he has 10 million reasons to not give a fuck...

Was he even getting that much with the Cowboys last year... the Hell Pace need to give him that much money for? Who was competing for Dalton? XD
The 49ers.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idk. Dalton looking dapper . I couldn’t pull that off

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So with that in mind, Dalton knows he wasn't starting there though... getting paid to be 2nd string.
Not true at all. Shanny wanted to sign Dalton, trade Jimmy and sit the pick, work him in over time.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Personally I think he looks fucking stupid. JMO. But if wants to trot around looking like a leprechaun…to each their own.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Personally I think he looks fucking stupid. JMO. But if wants to trot around looking like a leprechaun…to each their own.

This is the kind of anti-Irish bigotry I hope this country may one day overcome.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol why is Dalton getting all this hate ffs he is playing for our squad ya fuckin morons. hasn't taken the first snap and yall shitting on the guy

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope he comes in throws for 8 tds and 750 yards and then they trade fields for a box of Luckycharms you bastards