Does this picture of Roquan concern you?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yep. That's my point. Roquan is the type of dude that could be a league leader in tackles year to year and make a few pro-bowls. What I'm afraid is going to happen, is he'll be a vanilla starter for the Bears for the better part of a decade and end up retiring on another team.
It's way too soon to just thinking that will happen.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Most of us are not former first round draft picks who are paid $4.6 Million a year to be professional football players.

Hey dipshit, answer my question where Urlacher got fat one offseason and sucked. I'm curious in your mind to know when this happened. :brady:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not out of shape, I'm also not in NFL MLB shape.

It looks like neither is Roquan.

What I do know, is he looks pudgy. What I do know is that he spent his offseason partying.

The question is if its of concern, which, yes, it is. Just like a player coming into camp in the best shape of their life is something you applaud.

No, you don't know this. You saw ONE video of him on a boat partying. You don't know in any way, shape or form if he was partying all offseason so shut the fuck up with that shit.

And the fact is none of you idiots that are saying he's out of shape know that.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
You guys are just not as smart as Quan. See, he already KNOWS his stank GF is going to give him the rona so he has "ANTICIPATORY FAT" in preparation do he can keep on without missing a beat!! You guys wish you were as smart!!! ?

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Abella Danger is her name. Can't blame Roq for blowing off workouts and getting fat...she fine af

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey dipshit, answer my question where Urlacher got fat one offseason and sucked. I'm curious in your mind to know when this happened. :brady:

Answer your question? You're not even worth handing my used toilet paper to. You can't even make a proper point without insults and acting like some moronic extremist who can't begin to see reason. You're a dumbass who will maybe learn to listen and contemplate different points of view right about the time your kind nukes the fucking world. We only missed that happening by a couple of years the last time the inflamed passions of stupidity were allowed to run amuck. See ya'.

Last edited:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think everything will be alright.

Ppl ITT saying Roquan partied all offseason can fuck off. It’s the off-season. Players SHOULD use that time to get away from the field, training facility, weight room, etc. Bears week one game is 40 days away. Calm down, meatballs. Let the players have some fun too. It’s a long, grueling season.

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
might have different meds that cause weight gain after last year's incident

While we are studying pictures, his legs look underdeveloped as well

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
xx0498c3nee51.jpg
This is the fittest I’ve ever seen Lance Briggs.. when was this pic taken, his 8th grade year?!

msadows

Liked Posts:
No, you don't know this. You saw ONE video of him on a boat partying. You don't know in any way, shape or form if he was partying all offseason so shut the fuck up with that shit.

And the fact is none of you idiots that are saying he's out of shape know that.

I do know, because I know you don't get the physique he has now unless you take it easy in the offseason.

He doesn't look toned at all. So yes, its of concern. You pair that with his mental redflags, and yes, you get a lot of question marks there.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think everything will be alright.

Ppl ITT saying Roquan partied all offseason can fuck off. It’s the off-season. Players SHOULD use that time to get away from the field, training facility, weight room, etc. Bears week one game is 40 days away. Calm down, meatballs. Let the players have some fun too. It’s a long, grueling season.

I'm fairly certain they all party in the offseason.

Not all of them come to camp looking like they gained the COVID-15.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It looks like me and smith prefer the same workout technique

Dw guys i been drinking like a fish and bumping uglies for 45 years and i still work 6 or 7 days a week kids half my age he will be fine

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
On a side note i dont recommend this program for girly men as it requires a strong liver and a dgaf attitude

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Id also like too point out zach thomas from the dolphins also used the beer n ass program and had a fine career as a lb so calm down bros

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
Answer your question? You're not even worth handing my used toilet paper to. You can't even make a proper point without insults and acting like some moronic extremist who can't begin to see reason. You're a dumbass who will maybe learn to listen and contemplate different points of view right about the time your kind nukes the fucking world. We only missed that happening by a couple of years the last time the inflamed passions of stupidity were allowed to run amuck. See ya'.

In other words you made it up. Thanks moron. It's also funny watching you get triggered when someone calls you out on your bullshit.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
He has always shown up a little plump. I think that there was a thread about this last year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Weight can be lost. I’m more worried about his mental health.
It was rumored that his absence last year had nothing to do with mental state and about an illness in the family. Maybe he gave marrow etc. He's come to camp overweight every year.