Dolphins/Eagles starters only 1qtr

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Both teams done after 1. I sure hope Titans don't do that. OK if the Bears do that with Glennon "to preserve his health".

If you didn't tune in, Cutler was bad (sack fumble), Cutler was great (long ball I haven't seen him do basically since we got him WRs).

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It was a good strip, but yeah.

Can't believe both teams are out after one quarter. I'm going to be pissed if Titans don't play starters once Trubisky is in.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good for those teams.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Sack fumble was not on him. Sometimes that happens when your lineman gets bitch slapped 0.0000045 seconds. His accuracy is still shaky though but those WR's and JT will get them.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The OP is pointing out our dim hope is flawed.

We kinda have the feeling right now that if the Titans can thwart Glennon to the point that Trubisky does more in a series or two than Puppy Monkey Sloth, then we will have a definitive answer.

Fox is gonna Foxy, and outwit everyone into his own firing. He leaves himself excuses this way...well Trubs was against the 2's.

Trubs might get to play with the ones, but he may not get to play against the 1's which will muddy the waters.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The OP is pointing out our dim hope is flawed.

We kinda have the feeling right now that if the Titans can thwart Glennon to the point that Trubisky does more in a series or two than Puppy Monkey Sloth, then we will have a definitive answer.

Fox is gonna Foxy, and outwit everyone into his own firing. He leaves himself excuses this way...well Trubs was against the 2's.

Trubs might get to play with the ones, but he may not get to play against the 1's which will muddy the waters.

When they announced Eagles (Eagles feed) and explained because Wentz was taking too many hits, sure OK. Then when Cutler who got no practice season and missed a preseason game and could use all the time he can get was out, aww fuck.
We're going to get screwed over.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I hope glennon and trubisky both kill it so we have a good QB problem on our hands. Don't care if glennon kills it with 1's against 1's and trubs kills it will 1's against 2's.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this is something that was obviously agreed upon by both teams before the game.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yet another Fales meme.

Cutler_20Fales.0.PNG

Bearsryde

Liked Posts:
Yea I'm starting to think that the ones won't be in there by the time the biscuit plays. I'm wondering if it's because they don't have that cut after game two?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Damn right they'll pulled their starters once Trubisky gets in. Scared bitches!

lurker

Liked Posts:
They have been practicing together this week. All the qb hits combined with the fact that they have going against each other all week, I can see why they pulled the starters.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
I just want to see Noodle Arm 2.0 complete a pass longer than 5 yards. And not to a defender...

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I would like to hear from the people that got on Pace for passing on Tunsil. He looks horrible so far. Pushed around like a rag doll all night.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Who the fuck cares!

Who cares about Trubisky playing against starters??? I would say about 99.9% of the fan base, and I only took out that .1% because of you.

Cutler, yeah I want to see if it was him or if it was Bears. I'm very curious about that. So far I'm thinking it was him.