Dominique Robinson best value pick?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The best move he could make is take a martial arts class to learn how to combat/defend against all the hand-fighting techniques he's going to face by seasoned offensive tackles. Beyond that, how he holds up against the run will be very telling. At 253 pounds, if I were an OC, I'd run right at him every play. Then again, Charles Haley played at 255, and Richard Dent was 225 when he came into the league (he didn't gain weight until he got some dental work done). As it stands right now, he could be starting as we have no idea if Robert Quinn is going to hold out or not.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's hope so. Seems some scouts really were high on him. One of those high ceiling low floor unknown raw athletic dudes. Maybe we'll have a coaching staff to develop him into the role.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
These are stories we are all aware as fans but that was actually well written.(y)

This was a very grade consistent with upside draft. Felt the B. Jones pick had similar potential value. Must be bear goggles but was surprised we got both in 5.

They just need reps,;) LOLOLOL.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let's hope so. Seems some scouts really were high on him. One of those high ceiling low floor unknown raw athletic dudes. Maybe we'll have a coaching staff to develop him into the role.
for a change.

Bort

Liked Posts:
There were some clips from the Senior Bowl practices where Robinson looked like an absolute beast against good competition. He's only 253 pounds, but he was getting good leverage and bullying offensive linemen that were 50+ pounds heavier than him.

I'm really surprised he fell all the way to the 5th round.

People were even writing about it at the time. Here's one article.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
There were some clips from the Senior Bowl practices where Robinson looked like an absolute beast against good competition. He's only 253 pounds, but he was getting good leverage and bullying offensive linemen that were 50+ pounds heavier than him.

I'm really surprised he fell all the way to the 5th round.

People were even writing about it at the time. Here's one article.
He’s definitely light for a 4-3 DE. But at be least for this season, he’s probably only going to be in on obvious passing downs. He could make an impact THIS SEASON in that role. Then put on some weight in the off-season and see what he can do.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wonder if other fan bases spend so much time hyping 5th rounders?
IDK all fansbases seem dumb at this point. And on draft day i also said i like that pick, but once again I think people are getting way ahead of themselves.

Maybe you should take a vacation from ccs and go find out!
You of all people saying this is hilarious being that you're on record saying you were a Lions fan. If you showed even a sliver of intelligence, id actually ask you to give us your opinion on the subject.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
IDK all fansbases seem dumb at this point. And on draft day i also said i like that pick, but once again I think people are getting way ahead of themselves.

You of all people saying this is hilarious being that you're on record saying you were a Lions fan. If you showed even a sliver of intelligence, id actually ask you to give us your opinion on the subject.
I already know the answer. Not surprised you don’t. So tell you what…why don’t you and BR go research it together? I’m sure if you put both your heads together, you can figure it out in a couple years…

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I already know the answer. Not surprised you don’t. So tell you what…why don’t you and BR go research it together? I’m sure if you put both your heads together, you can figure it out in a couple years…
Yes, i don't have the answer because I've never had a favorite football team not named the Bears. You have. So now that you've replied to me and proven that im not on ignore, can you answer my Watson/Fields question that i've asked you a dozen times the past month or are you going to continue to be a r3tard pussy?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Yes, i don't have the answer because I've never had a favorite football team not named the Bears. You have. So now that you've replied to me and proven that im not on ignore, can you answer my Watson/Fields question that i've asked you a dozen times the past month or are you going to continue to be a r3tard pussy?
Don’t worry, you’re still on ignore. I just check in once in awhile to see if any of you have acquired a brain cell or two.

Not yet, I see…

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don’t worry, you’re still on ignore. I just check in once in awhile to see if any of you have acquired a brain cell or two.

Not yet, I see…
Ahhh yes, you check once in a while but regularly respond to my posts. and still didnt answer me hahahhaha what a fraud and coward. I'm completely convinced you're a MJY alt.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@DanielCCSBears since you failed as a poster and are now failing at posting css articles for free, maybe you should consider css’s free personalized ad advice which i screenshotted for your benefit:

04D47E94-8FA3-436E-A87D-7BC104EADC9C.png

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

Yeah, fans hope that those third day picks develop quickly, but there is a reason why those picks last that long on draft day. It is rare that one of these picks has any kind of rookie impact.