Dominique Robinson film review

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
How is this on the front page and the last post was in 2022? Someone necro'd this thread and then deleted their post.

Anyways, this brings up a point worth discussing. He had 1.5 sacks last year and they all came in week 1. 19 total solo tackles and 5 came in week 1. I know he wasn't double teamed often because apparently Gibson had one of the highest rates in the league. WTF happened to Robinson after that first game?

Was it the couple of months he had to prepare for his opponent that aided him? Is he only good in monsoons? Did he hit the infamous rookie wall after week 1? Did every offensive coordinators spend their week scheming against him after that performance? Did he give his all in week one and have nothing left for the rest of the season? Did he get CTE from one of the hits in the first week?

Sounds like he's had a great offseason but for the life of me I cannot conjure up of a good reason why he shined in week one, especially with the insane hustle he showed, and was mostly invisible for the next 16 games. Anyone have a good theory?

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How is this on the front page and the last post was in 2022? Someone necro'd this thread and then deleted their post.

Anyways, this brings up a point worth discussing. He had 1.5 sacks last year and they all came in week 1. 19 total solo tackles and 5 came in week 1. I know he wasn't double teamed often because apparently Gibson had one of the highest rates in the league. WTF happened to Robinson after that first game?

Was it the couple of months he had to prepare for his opponent that aided him? Is he only good in monsoons? Did he hit the infamous rookie wall after week 1? Did every offensive coordinators spend their week scheming against him after that performance? Did he give his all in week one and have nothing left for the rest of the season? Did he get CTE from one of the hits in the first week?

Sounds like he's had a great offseason but for the life of me I cannot conjure up of a good reason why he shined in week one, especially with the insane hustle he showed. and was mostly invisible for the next 16 games. Anyone have a good theory?
Nocock on a fishing vendetta, LOL.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, I should necro the " Hutchinson is McClellin" thread. That was gold.