Dominique Robinson finishes what Shea McClellin started.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Takes out Rodgers with a strip sack in the second quarter and a compound fracture to his right arm, making Theisman's injury look like child's play, barring some witchcraft from his girlfriend, he calls it a career. Love comes on and immediately curls into a fetal position and the Packers go 3-14.

#calledit

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Some Bears fans just never learn lol.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
just as long as he doesnt end up like Shea as a Bear after breaking arod.. the SB champ part is good though

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Can't say I didn't think about the possibility.

Vikings almost killed him in week 1.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Can't say I didn't think about the possibility.

Vikings almost killed him in week 1.

Only way they win IMO. Both offensive tackles don't play and the bears 4 man edge rotation dominates.

Fields is not winning a shootout with rodgers...

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Win or lose the game is one thing, but if Robinson can one hand throw Rodgers to the ground like he did with Lance, that's priceless.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
As much as I don't like Rodgers, wishing pain and agony on another person is low class.
Lighten up, Francis. May want to check the battery on your sarcasm detector.

mecha

Liked Posts:
another perspective, would it be worth it for the Bears to lose this game in order to derail Rodgers/Packers whole season?

not seeing these cheese curd cocksuckers in the postseason is my yearly dream. I mean, seeing them inevitably eliminated is, but not having them at all would be better.

sidenote: I haven't gone to sleep yet

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Takes out Rodgers with a strip sack in the second quarter and a compound fracture to his right arm, making Theisman's injury look like child's play, barring some witchcraft from his girlfriend, he calls it a career. Love comes on and immediately curls into a fetal position and the Packers go 3-14.

#calledit

Unfortunately, Love will lose every game and GB will cut him at the end of the season and draft their next HOF qb.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

#calledit
I need to set my DVR.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Win or lose the game is one thing, but if Robinson can one hand throw Rodgers to the ground like he did with Lance, that's priceless.
If he makes exactly the same play against Rogers that he made against Lance it will be a penalty. Book it.

Liked Posts:
Nah, fuck that guy.
I know right. I don't see anyone crying when they injur our QBs(McMahon/Cutler).

I STILL want vengeance over Charles Martin. I don't care if it's 37 years too late for it. I WANT VENGEANCE!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I know right. I don't see anyone crying when they injur our QBs(McMahon/Cutler).

I STILL want vengeance over Charles Martin. I don't care if it's 37 years too late for it. I WANT VENGEANCE!

Aaron Rodgers is also a gigantic piece of shit. He treats his teammates, friends, and family like they are below him.

I'm sure most bears fans would gladly break his kneecaps if they got into a brawl with him.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Aaron Rodgers is also a gigantic piece of shit. He treats his teammates, friends, and family like they are below him.

I'm sure most bears fans would gladly break his kneecaps if they got into a brawl with him.
He also hates cancer patients.