Dominique Robinson (FTO allowed)

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Steal of the 2022 HISTORIC DRAFT?

Discuss

He might not make DROY but he showed he can get to the QB while potentially holding down a back emergency QB role if Feilds goes down.
I thought Robinson and Brisker were pretty damn impressive today. Wasnt able to watched the game live but saw a condenced version of hte entire game and really liked how those two guys looked out there.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Robinson came up big on a day where you knew Quinn's pass rush style was going to get neutralized by the conditions and the field surface. Quinn still made it so the QB had to stay up in the pocket but we needed someone else to capitalize and Robinson showed up. Looking forward to seeing how it all looks on a more typical weather day.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think Kyler Gordon deserves some credit too. Brisker + Gordon + possibly revived Eddie Jackson is a massive upgrade in the secondary.

I saw Gordon out of place a few times. But I didn't keep tabs on the secondary and I thought the defense as a whole held their own.

also TO differential is key. Every team that succeeds has a positive TO differential.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steal of the 2022 HISTORIC DRAFT?

Discuss

He might not make DROY but he showed he can get to the QB while potentially holding down a back emergency QB role if Feilds goes down.
He looked good. The Gordon and Brisker as well. Horrible conditions, they made some mistakes, but yes, DR looked very good.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I thought Robinson and Brisker were pretty damn impressive today. Wasnt able to watched the game live but saw a condenced version of hte entire game and really liked how those two guys looked out there.
Brisker looked like an all pro at the safety spot. The dude is so good. He is going to be the best safety in the league, might already be.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Brisker looked like an all pro at the safety spot. The dude is so good. He is going to be the best safety in the league, might already be.
A little premature there bud. I should know, I am certainly familiar with premature

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I mean...he had a couple of notable whiffs.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Might be a nice pairing with Quinn coming off the edge. If we can stay stout in the middle he could have a great year.