Don’t blame the coaching staff for this one

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey man, TDs are tough. Look at what happened to Zach Miller. And they didn't even give it to him. At some point you just have to accept that it isn't worth it to these guys careers to make it all the way into the end zone.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Luke Getsy should be publicly executed. He made me miss Nagy today. That's how fucking bad he was.

I was about to make this thread .

Thank you.

Getsy and fluss are pathetic. Zero desire to win, all they care about is not losing.

We all know this team isn’t very good, what the hell do you benefit playing not to lose?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Imagine being upset that a team, that has been stripped down to the studs, short on talent isn't killing it. Rookies making mistakes? Wow riveting stuff. Had no idea that wasn't a thing.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Thank you.

Getsy and fluss are pathetic. Zero desire to win, all they care about is not losing.

We all know this team isn’t very good, what the hell do you benefit playing not to lose?
Couldn’t say it better. We have a John Fox coaching this team. Afraid to be aggressive and settle for FG’s. Every fan knew that the Giants would run roll-outs nonstop and they never adjusted. Bend but don’t break defense that hasn’t been successful in the NFL for quite some time.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Thank you.

We lost with Horrible defense, Inexcusably bad containment of a bad QB, Terrible playcalling, and because our team is just Shit

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine being upset that a team, that has been stripped down to the studs, short on talent isn't killing it. Rookies making mistakes? Wow riveting stuff. Had no idea that wasn't a thing.

You’re missing the point. It’s much more concerning to have a coaching staff that plays not to win. Schottenheimer, Reeves, Fox, Lovie, Fisher etc.,

You see where that gets you?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
You’re missing the point. It’s much more concerning to have a coaching staff that plays not to win. Schottenheimer, Reeves, Fox, Lovie, Fisher etc.,

You see where that gets you?
If it's one thing I know about CCS is that had Getsy called a pass that went incomplete and or a turnover on 3 & 2 this board would be whining about why didn't he run it because the percentages say it's a more likely conversation. At the end of the day it comes down to execution on the field.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I was in the camp of "Getsy isn't so bad"

I'll admit I was dead fucking wrong. Scrub receivers aside, that play calling was so uninspired, so he's not helping it. He had a few nice designs, but meh that's bound to happen throughout a 3 hour game. It's feeling like a pattern here.

Hindsight is 50/50 and all, but Flus needed to nut up and go for it on one of those redzone trips. Field goals don't win you football games.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Only disappointing thing about today was not having the opportunity to tie the game with a 2 minute drive. Great learning opportunity for the QB which is all that matters. Until this team figures out QB it’s never going to be a consistent winner.

mecha

Liked Posts:
How many Super Bowl victories
I was very disappointed when the 2006 Chargers were eliminated in the divisional round. I still have immense respect for Schottenheimer, great coach, poor execution though. lol

mecha

Liked Posts:
Only disappointing thing about today was not having the opportunity to tie the game with a 2 minute drive. Great learning opportunity for the QB which is all that matters. Until this team figures out QB it’s never going to be a consistent winner.
they should've gone for it on 4th & 2. that kind of shit is the definition of playing not to lose. muffing the punt at the end was icing on the shit cake. but oh well.