Don't worry about 2023, it's all about 2024 **Bear FTO** Mods free to ban offenders.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I just realized he referred to the 3rd round DL pick as addressing the DL. The same D2 Lineman that was projected by many to go in the 6th or as low as an UDFA.
They gave up 3 draft picks for a guy their own GM characterized as, "Let's call him an under-the-radar guy," Holmes said Friday night. "Non-Combine guy" and that NFL.com had projected as 6th to 7th rnd pick.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I still don't get the compulsion for everybody to predict. We will see the final roster by Sep 1, how about holding on the predictions until we even know what the variables are? But, a thoughtful post, thanx...
People discuss their thoughts on their favorite team, post rumors, make predictions. It's kinda how sports message boards work. Throw in a couple low IQ rival teams fans and there you have it.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Bears FTO was ruined 4 posts in by none other than our mentally unstable “Lions” fan. I’m praying for you Rick. I really want to see you turn the corner. Theres a place for you on this earth.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People discuss their thoughts on their favorite team, post rumors, make predictions. It's kinda how sports message boards work. Throw in a couple low IQ rival teams fans and there you have it.
the Vikings, and Lions,meh,

Which is funny, coming from a fan of a team that just finished 3-14. Don't want Lions commentary? Don't bring them up.

I made one simple comment:

"So how is it all the Bears young/new players take a step forward, yet a team like the Lions, who actually have MORE young talent, stay stagnant or regress?"

It is your dumbass's that took the bait and ran with it, now you are all crying like a bunch of sissy girls.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The roster is definitely better on paper; concerned about pass-rush, the center position depth (well, depth in general).
Oddly, things I'm not worried about are:
  1. Having one running back hog all the carries
  2. Anyone starting a fight with the Bears offensive linemen.
  3. Getting TE production
  4. Team speed
  5. Opposing receivers having tons of huge games against the Bears secondary once Tyrique Stevenson takes his rightful place as starter opposite Jaylon Johnson.

Last edited:

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gibbs was not making it to the second round, and Laporta was not making it to the third round.
Yep. Two VERY good players. We can hate on the Lions and nc0gent0 but those are good picks. Some have Gibbs OVER Bijan (not me). And LaPorta is one of the best TEs in this draft. I have MINN winning the division, splitting with DET (a good fight for 2nd place), and the Packers in 4th (sweeping them). We'll see LOL.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coming from a fan of the franchise that traded the number 33 overall pick for Claypool, and wasted a third on Velus Jones.
LaPorta will be more valuable than Claypool.
I wish the Claypool pick was the later 2nd, but I think he's going to be very good. Velus? Hated that pick. That was a waste. Terrible. But overall I think our draft this year was VERY good. RJ is going to be the starting RB and a stud.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hymen’s 24/7 white knighting for a troll and his fake loser franchise is by far the most pathetic thing on CCS.
I’d get it if he was actually defending a very successful franchise but simping for rotational players on the Lions is just another day on CCS.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's amazing what bringing in 4 players can do. Too bad the Bears didn't do that with the O-line....

Its amazing you think its 4 players away from not being the among the absolute worst in the league

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’d get it if he was actually defending a very successful franchise but simping for rotational players on the Lions is just another day on CCS.
Which one of these "rotational pieces" isn't a full time starter on the Bears?
Bears fans would be doing cartwheels if they had Houston on their team, making all kinds of threads on his "progression".