DOUBLE TRADE BACK FLEECE MOCK WOW!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Good chance Skoronski will have too transition to OG because of shorter arms. Would not want to draft him top 10 if that’s the case.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I think he'll look good at RT...

Maybe. He may end up like Jenkins though and have to transition. Pretty sure Poles values arm length for OTs, as do most executives and scouts. Will be interesting what his measurables are.

I’d personally rather sign Conklin in FA and not have to worry about it.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe. He may end up like Jenkins though and have to transition. Pretty sure Poles values arm length for OTs, as do most executives and scouts. Will be interesting what his measurables are.

McGlinchey is available too

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No team is giving up 3 firsts and more to move up 2 spots. You're dreaming here.

Nelly

Liked Posts:

I don't see Poles spending a premium pick on OL. He prides himself on knowing the position and being able to find guys to develop late.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I’m no expert, and I don’t doubt length is important to a degree. But at the end of the day, guys can either block or not. It hasn’t impacted Rashawn Slater in any way.

Skoronski has elite technique and blocks everything in front of him. Would be hard to pass him up.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No team is giving up 3 firsts and more to move up 2 spots. You're dreaming here.
Hey man take it easy. No need to be hostile. I've got people concerned for my well being @ing me and such. Don't shoot the messenger, even though assault rifles are freely available for known psychopathic homophobes. Lets just talk this out like Euros or Australians would.

Last edited:

bullsrose

Liked Posts:
most mocks i see has johnston as the first wr taken top 10. this scenario really makes it stink that Olu Fashanu is going back to school

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think Hawkeyes should probably wait until the 3rd and later rounds but was hoping this would appease you since you're so mad that I haven't mocked any Hawkeyes to the Bears this Mock Season.

Id honestly rather not draft any poverty Hawkeyes. Terrible program this season. Don't want losing culture in Fields Locker room

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 1'st next year... I like that a lot more.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Got something for everyone on this one. Poles will win GM of the year if he pulls this off.

View attachment 24443
I’ve noticed a theme in all your mock drafts. You keep ignoring the problem by trying to draft help to fix a team with fields. Why not draft a qb that can win with an udfa defense and back ups on offense.? Ive seen Bryce Yobug orchestrate a game winning drive at Alabama… just saying.