Double Trade back Poles getting a lil bit fleeced BEEF BLOCK MOCK

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
later that day, pigs grew wings..........................

Speed

Liked Posts:
Better chance for Jesus to resserect than we trade that pick to Detroit.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't care the haul, I do not want to help a division opponent get the guy of their choice

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Better chance for Jesus to resserect than we trade that pick to Detroit.
It was crazy, colts nor Texans wanted pick 1. Oh well, I will try another mock in 20 minutes to see if the simulator is fixed

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I like this one but I think for the Lions to even be able to start day dreaming about the possibility of having the Bears 1st pick they're gonna need all that plus Hutchinson and St Brown which I think they'll do no problem. I don't think that draft site allows player trades included so let's just pencil those two names in as included to be more realistic

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I like this one but I think for the Lions to even be able to start day dreaming about the possibility of having the Bears 1st pick they're gonna need all that plus Hutchinson and St Brown which I think they'll do no problem. I don't think that draft site allows player trades included so let's just pencil those two names in as included to be more realistic
guess what - YOU CAN GET PLAYERS thanks for reminding me to check. another mock coming!