Draft Dr. Phil leaving the Bears Barroom

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this another troll?

If legit, I'd bet he & Shane got into a tiff w/ Aldo, who was doing a helleva lot and might have wanted some $$ &/or credit? Total guess on something that might not even be true, so whatever.

Hope it's false or they hug it out & keep the content coming once it begins to actually matter again.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
COVID-69 The Movie: An elite team of sexy doctors and sexy researches attempt to stop a global pandemic. A pandemic of eroticism.
when is the castings? apparently i can't go to soldier field this year...
5b6a8b105b336712c49ca877-large.jpg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
COVID-69 The Movie: An elite team of sexy doctors and sexy researches attempt to stop a global pandemic. A pandemic of eroticism.
Wait! Why?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Is this another troll?

If legit, I'd bet he & Shane got into a tiff w/ Aldo, who was doing a helleva lot and might have wanted some $$ &/or credit? Total guess on something that might not even be true, so whatever.

Hope it's false or they hug it out & keep the content coming once it begins to actually matter again.
He's a friend and posted it on his FB page. It's true

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you watch the last 10 minutes of Bear Barroom, Aldo addresses it pretty positively, but without many details. Just wanted to go in different directions.

Interestingly he said Phil & Shane use a representative to communicate with Aldo & didn't talk with him directly.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you watch the last 10 minutes of Bear Barroom, Aldo addresses it pretty positively, but without many details. Just wanted to go in different directions.

Interestingly he said Phil & Shane use a representative to communicate with Aldo & didn't talk with him directly.
I just listened to it. Sounds like Phil and Shayne used a representative to help preserve a dear friendship they both have with Aldo. That's what I made of it.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In the comments section of the "Not 100 proof video" Aldo says Phil will continue the "tape never lies" series and will let us know how Phil will distribute this and when

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You could say now, it's down to 66 proof...being 33% of the trio. But actually it was 100 proof (50% alc) before the split, so now only 33 proof? Meh - whatever works.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Well this seriously puts a damper on my plans for the summer.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
I always appreciated the quality of the production and the time it takes to edit all the videos. The commentary is so-so as I find myself agreeing with his focus of performance on the Oline along with smaller details like gap control on defense being one of bigger contributors to overall performance as well as his critiques of Nagy. But I often find him going to light on QB performance and going after WRs more which seems to frame him as a Mitch apologist more than a non-bias reviewer. If he keeps doing "The Tape Never Lies" reviews, I'll jump in and watch if nothing else for watching a quick edit review of games.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tape Never Lies will continue, just probably under a different YT account is my guess.

What do you guys think about the other Barroom shows?
I like em, but they often get too long. Not complaining, just hard to share the really good content that comes up in some of those discussion without pausing & saving notes with timestamps to share. Very few friends/family are willing/able to listen to the random goofin' for 3 hours. They might end up shorter though without Phil, so maybe them splitting IS for the best...businesswise at least. I hope their friendship remains & maybe even eventually do guest spots on each other's shows.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tape Never Lies will continue, just probably under a different YT account is my guess.

What do you guys think about the other Barroom shows?
I like em, but they often get too long. Not complaining, just hard to share the really good content that comes up in some of those discussion without pausing & saving notes with timestamps to share. Very few friends/family are willing/able to listen to the random goofin' for 3 hours. They might end up shorter though without Phil, so maybe them splitting IS for the best...businesswise at least. I hope their friendship remains & maybe even eventually do guest spots on each other's shows.
to me, 3-4 hours gets too long. Plus, ometimes they get on tangents about personal stuff that we really don't know what they are talking about or don't care

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've been thinking, is there really any reason to follow the Bears anymore?