Draft preferences

Basghetti80

Liked Posts:
For the first time in a long time I have not locked in on one player I want in the draft for the Bulls. As of this morning I am hoping that we get 1 of these 4 players:

Henderson
Williams
Johnson
Blair

Other players that I could have interest in with 26 pick if we keep it are Casspi and Calathes. **On a side note if we sell 26 then I can see Hinrich to Portland for Blake,Outlaw and #22 which would be used on Casspi--this is a deal I can see happening**

Fred

Liked Posts:
I really like Henderson. We'll need a younger shooting guard after Ben leaves. He'd fit the bill perfectly. He's going to be a really solid NBA player, IMO.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Tyler
Johnson
Henderson
Blair

Way down BJ Mullens.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Fred wrote:
I really like Henderson. We'll need a younger shooting guard after Ben leaves. He'd fit the bill perfectly. He's going to be a really solid NBA, IMO.

Kirk Hinrich is here. :laugh:

Medianotzu

Liked Posts:
I'd like Henderson or Johnson. I'd be cool with Mullens or T-Will as well. I'm pretty non-plussed with Blair. I want nothing to do with Hansbrough.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Medianotzu wrote:
I'd like Henderson or Johnson. I'd be cool with Mullens or T-Will as well. I'm pretty non-plussed with Blair. I want nothing to do with Hansbrough.

Tyler over Mullens a million times over.

Medianotzu

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Medianotzu wrote:

Tyler over Mullens a million times over.

Doug scared me off Tyler. I checked the numbers he talked about in his podcast and it's true--the best power forward with a similar standing reach + vert I could find on the list was Darius Songaila. :S

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tyler