My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Let me preface my post by saying that I am by no means a "car guy." They have just never interested me.

That said, as a fan of movies, I would like to own the Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit.
I owned that model without the eagle on the hood

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 0

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me preface my post by saying that I am by no means a "car guy." They have just never interested me.

That said, as a fan of movies, I would like to own the Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit.
First work on being a guy, then the car guy will come later

Liked Posts:
This is what I drive right now. Well, actually NOT right now as it's winter and snow~~
JAG.jpg
This is a '65 Riviera Graqn sport. I've had 5 65 rivs, two of which were Gran sport and would love to find another one. Also see the cockpit~65 COCKPIT. JPG.jpg~65 GS. JPG.jpeg

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Riv would be really nice if you put the original suspension back on it.
The Jag is a POS. Does it actually run 2 days in a row?

Just sayin

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The Riv would be really nice if you put the original suspension back on it.
The Jag is a POS. Does it actually run 2 days in a row?

Just sayin
I bought a used 1986 Jag XJS in 1989. Best looking car I ever owned, But the electrical system and engine components were a POS. It was a weekend car and seemed like everytime I drove it that it would cost me $800. It was always something

Mine was this color with a deep burgundy interior. I had the wire wheels and the leading Jaguar ornament on the hood.

I remember getting head in this car while I was driving when a truck driver passed and started beeping the horn and waving at us

Attachments

• 1989-jaguar-xjs-v12.jpg
    1989-jaguar-xjs-v12.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 1

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bought a used 1986 Jag XJS in 1989. Best looking car I ever owned, But the electrical system and engine components were a POS. It was a weekend car and seemed like everytime I drove it that it would cost me $800. It was always something

Mine was this color with a deep burgundy interior
Same here..The jag I owned was garbage, but awesome looking

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Same here..The jag I owned was garbage, but awesome looking
To this day, I hold that experience against them. I know they have improved but I hear there are still issues.

When my current Audi lease ends I'm thinking another A8 , Porsche Panamerica or 750i, but cant bring myself to walk into a Jaguar dealership

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
To this day, I hold that experience against them. I know they have improved but I hear there are still issues.

When my current Audi lease ends I'm thinking another A8 , Porsche Panamerica or 750i, but cant bring myself to walk into a Jaguar dealership
Besides all that, Jags are now owned by an Indian company..A Jag should be British..It just should.

Liked Posts:

Mine was this color with a deep burgundy interior. I had the wire wheels and the leading Jaguar ornament on the hood.

I remember getting head in this car while I was driving when a truck driver passed and started beeping the horn and waving at us
$800 for getting head means she had to be really good at it.LMFAO
I've owned my Jag for approximately 20 years and, as with any "classic" car, I've put some $$$ into it such as a valve job, the top mechanism and a few other minor things such as alignment, tires and etc.
Other than those, I get in it, start it & just go.
I've had it to the west coast twice, the southeast US and all over the midwest.
Right now it's hibernating because winter/snow & etc.
It's a straight 6 4.0.
I didn't want the V12 because the always had a lot of problems.
As fr getting it on in the car, it makes sex more expensive because there's no back seat.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're new and a good poster so a little info. Angry idiot and omelete have a problem with posting the truth about most things especially vehicles.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're new and a good poster so a little info. Angry idiot and omelete have a problem with posting the truth about most things especially vehicles.
The truth from Urblockhead =

"I'm tougher than you because I drive a 350 instead of a 150"

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
A Ford F150 and a Ford F350 both look like absolute tanks next to the car I drive. I like parking next to trucks in lots because my car looks like a tiny shoe next to an elephant

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
A Ford F150 and a Ford F350 both look like absolute tanks next to the car I drive. I like parking next to trucks in lots because my car looks like a tiny shoe next to an elephant
Trucks have gotten bigger and bigger over the years..I remember my 1980 Ford..It was about half the size of my current truck. Or so it seems