Drew Brees has retired

Montucky

Liked Posts:
This happened earlier today. I think it deserves a thread. The guy was inarguably one of the ten best to ever do it and had become truly the face of the Saints. Him and Payton took that team from being the 'Aints to a title winner and one of the more successful franchises in the NFL.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This happened earlier today. I think it deserves a thread. The guy was inarguably one of the ten best to ever do it and had become truly the face of the Saints. Him and Payton took that team from being the 'Aints to a title winner and one of the more successful franchises in the NFL.
How is this Bears related?

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
I gently broke wind, and strangely enough my dog ran to the door thinking it was the doorbell.

What were we discussing again?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I read this post with a bunch of gagging and choking sounds ????

Biscuit

Liked Posts:
How is this Bears related?

He might serve as a model for drafting another QB. He didn’t have a cannon or run very much, but he was accurate, intelligent, mentally tough

Or......maybe the Bears can sign him to a 1 year deal......

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this a Bears board or one of those "we talk about anything all willy nilly" boards?

I used to think it was just @msadows deraiking actual bears talk but now im not sure.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I read this post with a bunch of gagging and choking sounds ????
I already know you fantasize about making those sounds every time you read one of my posts. You don't need to tell us.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I already know you fantasize about making those sounds every time you read one of my posts. You don't need to tell us.
What? There's more than one of you? lolwtf :jonesy:

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad to see he took advice from my boy Herbert

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
He might serve as a model for drafting another QB. He didn’t have a cannon or run very much, but he was accurate, intelligent, mentally tough

Or......maybe the Bears can sign him to a 1 year deal......
My years of nfl expertise have lead me to see the two most important qualities in a QB are accuracy and the ability to read the defense at NFL speed. Arm strength is third.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brees being out of the picture does complicate the Wilson negotiations. Loom is not as desperate as Pace but could still up the price if they get involved. Hopefully they really like Crab.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was actually at his house when he read one of your posts and he didn't make any such sounds. But we did have a bit of a giggle at your outrage b4 going back to listening to Killer Mike.

Sounds like ur claim is a lie at this point.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Hill just restructured his 4 year 140m contract....I think they envision him as the starter
Lol that contract is a joke. Hes never touching most of that money and will not be a long term qb solution. He might be there next year if they can't figure out how to make a better option work this offseason

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was actually at his house when he read one of your posts and he didn't make any such sounds. But we did have a bit of a giggle at your outrage b4 going back to listening to Killer Mike.

Sounds like ur claim is a lie at this point.
Looks like we have confirmation. And giggles.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i remember him w/ the Chargers having a terrible game at Soldier Field and he got benched, they brought in Doug Flutie who almost pulled out a W if i remember correctly. The guy really worked his ass off to get where he got, kudos on a great career

mecha

Liked Posts: