-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure why the link doesn't go directly to the article(you have to click an additional link to get there) but it's worth it to learn more about this future superstar.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Two clicks? Not sure it is worth the trouble.

Edit: Server not found. What kinda shit you trying to pull?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

CubsWin

Liked Posts:
Not sure why the link doesn't go directly to the article(you have to click an additional link to get there) but it's worth it to learn more about this future superstar.

Going to be a superstar, huh? I'll settle for a solid contributor.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going to be a superstar, huh? I'll settle for a solid contributor.

Yes, superstar. Did you even read the link(s) I provided? Braverman has the fire and the passion. Superstar in the making, you watch.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a sleazeball for a mom. Even if she didn't like his dad to do her kid like that is dirty.

I agree, but at least he has a great dadbuddy. Often times in today's America, one parent is absent for whatever reason; but in certain cases I believe it ends up benefitting the child in the long run. Would Bravermans dadbuddy excel as a role model and parent so well if that bitch stayed around, I'm not so sure.

Having to step up the way he did for his son will end up being an awesome life lesson for Daniel. This kid will never be complacent.

CubsWin

Liked Posts:
Yes, superstar. Did you even read the link(s) I provided? Braverman has the fire and the passion. Superstar in the making, you watch.

No I didn't read it. But around draft time, I watched quite a bit of video on him, including the stellar games vs. Ohio State and Michigan State.

Very impressive, and I think he has a real shot to make the team and be, as I mentioned, a solid contributor. But a superstar? Yeah, it's possible, but unlikely.

There's only a very small fraction of players in the NFL who are superstars. There's only one player on the Bears who's a superstar, and that's Kyle Long. Maybe Alshon Jeffery if he were healthier and could've accumulated more stats.

Declaring Daniel Braverman a future superstar is really going way out on a limb, I'd say.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Every year we heard about Hester in training camp AND then when it was time to get beat up at the line of scrimmage, lo and behold the smaller, frail guy couldn't get into his route and be a major threat.
I hope I'm wrong but for every tiny slot guy out there that is at least an average NFL receiver...like a #2-#3...... there must be 100 Star college players available to try out

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I knew this kids was a steal when we drafted him,dont be surprised if he takes royals job by the end of the year

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
No I didn't read it. But around draft time, I watched quite a bit of video on him, including the stellar games vs. Ohio State and Michigan State.

Very impressive, and I think he has a real shot to make the team and be, as I mentioned, a solid contributor. But a superstar? Yeah, it's possible, but unlikely.

There's only a very small fraction of players in the NFL who are superstars. There's only one player on the Bears who's a superstar, and that's Kyle Long. Maybe Alshon Jeffery if he were healthier and could've accumulated more stats.

Declaring Daniel Braverman a future superstar is really going way out on a limb, I'd say.

So you didn't read the article and have nothing the add except taking a dump in my feel good story of a thread? I hope you're happy with yourself.

But to address your post, I'm really impressed that you watched a video on Braverman, congrats. I on the other hand actually drafted him in my mock, and as far as I know, were the only one to do so. So, in short, I don't talk the talk, I walk the walk.

It's probably just best that we agree that you're wrong so we can move along on this fine Sunday morning.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Every year we heard about Hester in training camp AND then when it was time to get beat up at the line of scrimmage, lo and behold the smaller, frail guy couldn't get into his route and be a major threat.
I hope I'm wrong but for every tiny slot guy out there that is at least an average NFL receiver...like a #2-#3...... there must be 100 Star college players available to try out

I get what you're saying, but Braverman is a born and bred WR. Hester came into the league as an "athlete". Heck they had the guy playing Corner at first.

I have pause mainly because Braverman is beating up on rookies and guys that won't make the team, but to me there is no comparison there with Hester.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:

Can't the same be said for all the tall lanky motherfuckers that bust out of the league, too?

Not sure how your point is relevant.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not sure how relevant my point is except that I use it to temper my enthusiasm for TC heroes.

I would absolutely love the scenario where Braverman "beats out" a healthy Royal. Even getting on the field...48 would be awesome

Just as I would think it was terrific if Leno takes the next step on the Oline.

This team has so many Ifs, its hard to get hyped up.

I was in Vegas last week and wanted to put a "bundle" on the BEARs and the number of wins this year.
The bookie told me the line was at Seven (7)
The Bears would have to win 8 games for me to WIN.

I couldnt pull the trigger, so that shows you how tempered Ive become over the last few years with enthusiasm.

If it was 6.5 I would have bet the "bundle"

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure how relevant my point is except that I use it to temper my enthusiasm for TC heroes.

I would absolutely love the scenario where Braverman "beats out" a healthy Royal. Even getting on the field...48 would be awesome

Just as I would think it was terrific if Leno takes the next step on the Oline.

This team has so many Ifs, its hard to get hyped up.

I was in Vegas last week and wanted to put a "bundle" on the BEARs and the number of wins this year.
The bookie told me the line was at Seven (7)
The Bears would have to win 8 games for me to WIN.

I couldnt pull the trigger, so that shows you how tempered Ive become over the last few years with enthusiasm.

If it was 6.5 I would have bet the "bundle"

Pffft, I'd have sold the farm on 8 wins, you really dropped the ball on that opportunity.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hahaha that's what I thought about 6.5 Last Year !

( But didnt place the bet )

Sometimes Im glad that the gambling joints are far enough away to stop my impulsive nature from waking up

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:

that's right cause white wrs cant be stars in the nfl