Dubious Team Stats

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not only did the Bears cement the #3 draft slot today but they won a few other awards.

Bears ended the season with 11 takeaways, that is dead last in the NFL this season.

Bears were tied with Jacksonville at -16 turnover differential prior to today's game and only trailed the Jets who were at -23. Today Bears were -4 and Jets were +3, so the Bears tied the Jets for the 2016 worst TO differential at -20.

Go Bears

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Not only did the Bears cement the #3 draft slot today but they won a few other awards.

Bears ended the season with 11 takeaways, that is dead last in the NFL this season.

Bears were tied with Jacksonville at -16 turnover differential prior to today's game and only trailed the Jets who were at -23. Today Bears were -4 and Jets were +3, so the Bears tied the Jets for the 2016 worst TO differential at -20.

Go Bears

Our inability to create turnovers coupled with our almost desire to commit them led to a lot of losses this year.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I've been drinking, I have no idea where I was going with that.

You just let that bullshit slide, the rank and file think it is beyond them, because it is.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
they cut yo sack too?? the honourable cuckin guy... its cute..

women are too weak to fend for themselves right?

Good, now we all know the options.

1. Castration.
2. Beat women.

Welcome to Ausieland where brain dead fucks rule the world.

AussieBear

Good, now we all know the options.

1. Castration.
2. Beat women.

inferiority complex much?? didnt realize we ruled da world..

1. you have been
2. if they wanna box... box.. let them beat you if you must.. cucks like the humiliation..

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
raw

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
didnt realize we ruled da world..

Ausieland does not rule the world. It is a very tiny place, getting smaller every day. In that small land insecure little cavemen prove their worth by hurting physically smaller things. Your time is over, you had a nice run. Buh Bye.

AussieBear

Ausieland does not rule the world. It is a very tiny place, getting smaller every day. In that small land insecure little cavemen prove their worth by hurting physically smaller things. Your time is over, you had a nice run. Buh Bye.

christ dont spew your bipolar logicz on me... do we or dont we rule da world... youve said both now...

im secure enough to let women live in a world of equality... its the small men of the world who view them as lesser (smaller) beings... wow.. i thought i was the dumbest poster @ da ccs...

caveman must protect my heard of women from ova menz.. woman need speciul treetmants..

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our inability to create turnovers coupled with our almost desire to commit them led to a lot of losses this year.

Yep, as did all the injuries on the team and instability at the QB spot.

Bears are sorely lacking playmakers in the back end of that defense and that has to be priority #2 after finding a QB.

AussieBear

Yep, as did all the injuries on the team and instability at the QB spot.

Bears are sorely lacking playmakers in the back end of that defense and that has to be priority #2 after finding a QB.

back to the ot..

yeah a ballhawk would be nice.. more pressure forcing bad throws too...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Ausieland does not rule the world.

You rule Ausieland, you do not rule the world. Your fucked up little band of emasculated women haters are going away, fast.

Buh bye cave man.

Real women don't like you guys, you freaks like each other very much so you cavemen will all wind up sucking each others dicks. Sorry.

AussieBear

You rule Ausieland, you do not rule the world. Your fucked up little band of emasculated women haters are going away, fast.

Buh bye cave man.

Real women don't like you guys, you freaks like each other very much so you cavemen will all wind up sucking each others dicks. Sorry.

must protect womanzzzzz...

nathan.jpg

must protect womanzzzzz...

you still dont get it do you... you view women as lesser beings needing special treatment.... your views came from that dick sucking cave... real women like real men..... not their cuckin partners..

the fems have gotten tarded extreme.....real women wiff branes are starting to separate themselves from that cia op......

keep up...

buh bye....

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tied with Green Bay for 13 FF. Recovered 3. Packers recovered 8 of their 13.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Also only 8 INTs by defense. Also 2nd worst.

Reactions: DC