Duncan Keith

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guess who added to his stats tonight?

+14 thats amazing

Tied for 4th in points at 19 only 2 behind TJ for 1st....amaaaaaaazing!!

17 Assists and will pass Perry at 18 for first very soon

This guy doesnt stop. Playoffs for the ages for a blueliner.

Best player on the ice tonight.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

+14 thats amazing

From this link I saw someone notching www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/67485-Game-7-line-combos

It appears it's very rare, but it's categorized about assists, I don't think there would be a difference of some high goal scoring D man in this era so I think there have been no, getting deep into a cup run PPG Defensemen since Brain Leetch did it with the Rangers in 94.

Chelios also did it in 92 in the Cup loss to the Penguins for hte Hawks. But apart

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

+14 thats amazing

Did you see that keep-in right before Teuvo's goal? It was some sort of spinning, one-handed, backhand gathering of the puck to keep it in and walk it up the boards. It was fucking insane.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did you see that keep-in right before Teuvo's goal? It was some sort of spinning, one-handed, backhand gathering of the puck to keep it in and walk it up the boards. It was fucking insane.

he's remarkable. it's like he JUST SAW kane do that shit and did it himself. Straight up STYLIN on these kids.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

This TROLL thread sucking DK's dick has been reported. I've noticed the loser mods have been on a thread delete spree for no reason. This piece of shit thread needs to go.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This TROLL thread sucking DK's dick has been reported. I've noticed the loser mods have been on a thread delete spree for no reason. This piece of shit thread needs to go.

Duncan Keith has been a badass this entire run. They should call him Duncan Cakeroll.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Toews fucked Keiths stats tonight. went -1 and no points.

Thanks Toews

MaryChristine

6259e4c2ced357c2587e1c9d7a7b4c01.jpg

He'll be back.

Reactions: TCD

TCD

Liked Posts:
6259e4c2ced357c2587e1c9d7a7b4c01.jpg

He'll be back.

He never really went away. His triumphant defensive escapades at the end of the game when the net was empty was something of amazment and wonder. I was very upset when his buddies didn't pay him back for keeping the puck out of that empty net. But much hate towards Keith by his jealous teammates tonight. Duncs actually had a good game despite the -1 and no points. Still stellar on the blueline and set up a many fine chances.

MaryChristine

He never really went away. His triumphant defensive escapades at the end of the game when the net was empty was something of amazment and wonder. I was very upset when his buddies didn't pay him back for keeping the puck out of that empty net. But much hate towards Keith by his jealous teammates tonight. Duncs actually had a good game despite the -1 and no points. Still stellar on the blueline and set up a many fine chances.
What a lovely sentence. Thanks for filling me in. I was busy with IRL stuff.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Duncs is mad at his teammates right now for fucking him up the conn smyth ass. If i were duncs i would demand a trade in the offseason and go to a team where he his guns are respected.

TCD

Liked Posts:
No points in game 4 but again the hawks best blueliner and that wasnt even that strong of a game for him. Added another plus. Plus a few blocked shots.

Game 5 is going to be all duncs hes due again for a monster game.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Glad I don't have to bash any journalists!!!!

Well won Keith!!!