DX: Bulls among teams who like James Johnson

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
-James Johnson is being knocked by some teams for not being very impressive in their interview sessions, but others are wondering if those are the same franchises that appear to be most interested in him at this point. We’re hearing that Phoenix at 14, Detroit at 15 and Chicago at 16 all like him quite a bit, and there are some question marks about whether there are smokescreens being placed in order to cause him to fall.

“He was great in the interview we did with him. Seems like a really nice kid,” one team that sat down with him here in Chicago said. “I’m not really sure where that stuff is coming from.” Johnson is being knocked by some for not always being terribly enthusiastic about practice, and also for butting heads with Wake Forest head coach Dino Gaudio and teammate Jeff Teague at times.
http://www.draftexpress.com/blog/Jonathan-Givony/#Word-on-the-Street-NBA-Combine-Edition-3235

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
Great news i like this kid alot and hes who id take @ 16 if possible.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
He is deff a guy that will be there at 16 and I would not mind taking him.

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
I'm a BJ Mullens guy, JG from draftexpress said he looked like the guy whom everybody thought he was initially, a athletic big with soft touch. He was implying he might of helped his stock drastically. Also, guys, Blake Griffin said he dreamed about playing for the Bulls every since he was younger. You think Bulls can get him?

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Simeon2UC wrote:
I'm a BJ Mullens guy, JG from draftexpress said he looked like the guy whom everybody thought he was initially, a athletic big with soft touch. He was implying he might of helped his stock drastically. Also, guys, Blake Griffin said he dreamed about playing for the Bulls every since he was younger. You think Bulls can get him?

No way we can get him.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Flynn is probably my favorite of the players I've watched so far with Johnson being my second favorite and Mullens/Holliday being the great unknowns because drafting them is a leap of faith.