Dynasty/Keeper Fantasy LEAGUE

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I mean, you’re certainly still welcome to do so!
@knoxville7 @ijustposthere would yall still be interested in taking a team over. One of the teams potentially available (should hear from him on if he is coming back or not) has Ridley...so there is that lmao

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@knoxville7 @ijustposthere would yall still be interested in taking a team over. One of the teams potentially available (should hear from him on if he is coming back or not) has Ridley...so there is that lmao
Lol what’s the other team that doesn’t have Ridley look like?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'd be in. I'll probably just be making donations to league for a while lol, but I'm sure I'd eventually get the hang of dynasty.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol what’s the other team that doesn’t have Ridley look like?
Team 1

QB - Lamar Jackson, Justin Herbert, and Mac Jones
RB - Najee Harris, Devin Singletary, Gio Bernard, Kenyan Drake, Matt Brieda, Boston Scott, and Derrick Gore
WR - Cole Beasley, Hunter Renfrow, Van Jefferson, Jamison Crowder, Tre'Quan Smith, Rashod Bateman, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Will Fuller, Michael Thomas, and KJ Hamler
TE - Tyler Higbee and Zach Ertz

Team 2

QB - Tom Brady, Kirk Cousins, and Zack Wilson
RB - Dalvin Cook, Javonte Williams, Rex Burkhead, Carlos Hyde, Alex Collins, James White, and Zack Moss
WR - Mike Evans, Laviska Shenault, Amari Cooper, Jerry Jeudy, Nelson Agholor, Robbie Anderson, Mecole Hardman, Jakobi Meyers, Jaelon Reagor, and Calvin Ridley
TE - Gerald Everett and Evan Engram

Team 1 has the first overall pick and Team 2 has the 3rd overall pick. The rookie draft is 3 rounds, as a linear draft...meaning the number 1 pick is the number 1 pick in each round and the number 3 pick is the number 3 pick in each round.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Team 1

QB - Lamar Jackson, Justin Herbert, and Mac Jones
RB - Najee Harris, Devin Singletary, Gio Bernard, Kenyan Drake, Matt Brieda, Boston Scott, and Derrick Gore
WR - Cole Beasley, Hunter Renfrow, Van Jefferson, Jamison Crowder, Tre'Quan Smith, Rashod Bateman, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Will Fuller, Michael Thomas, and KJ Hamler
TE - Tyler Higbee and Zach Ertz

Team 2

QB - Tom Brady, Kirk Cousins, and Zack Wilson
RB - Dalvin Cook, Javonte Williams, Rex Burkhead, Carlos Hyde, Alex Collins, James White, and Zack Moss
WR - Mike Evans, Laviska Shenault, Amari Cooper, Jerry Jeudy, Nelson Agholor, Robbie Anderson, Mecole Hardman, Jakobi Meyers, Jaelon Reagor, and Calvin Ridley
TE - Gerald Everett and Evan Engram

Team 1 has the first overall pick and Team 2 has the 3rd overall pick. The rookie draft is 3 rounds, as a linear draft...meaning the number 1 pick is the number 1 pick in each round and the number 3 pick is the number 3 pick in each round.
I’m intrigued

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m intrigued
Both teams have some solid pieces and the early picks can get some good young players..but both teams may require some work.

This league is on Sleeper which allows me to do a tiered PPR, which I love...so any reception less than 5 yards is 0 points, 5-9 yards is .1, 10-19 is .5, and anything 20 or more is 1 point. This helps balance out RB's who get the dink and dunk passes.

CC: @ijustposthere

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Both teams have some solid pieces and the early picks can get some good young players..but both teams may require some work.

This league is on Sleeper which allows me to do a tiered PPR, which I love...so any reception less than 5 yards is 0 points, 5-9 yards is .1, 10-19 is .5, and anything 20 or more is 1 point. This helps balance out RB's who get the dink and dunk passes.

CC: @ijustposthere
I’d be interested in team 1

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bumpitty bump for those returning to claim their 3 keepers from last year's roster.
and to fill the replacements if any OG's don't return.