Eagles vs Broncos Burton TD catch

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If u want to get pissed about the Miller catch...please watch that shit...TD catch given. I dont have a gif

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Saw that too and immediately though of the Miller TD last week

Eagles get the call, Bears don't

Typical NFL BS

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't speak Mexican so I don't know what's going on in the video but here.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
The difference between 7-1 and 3-4 lol but it's true, it's absolute bullshit. Miller's catch was way cleaner and nicer too.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
He didn't even have control of the ball until he was out of bounds.........

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The stupidity on this board knows no bounds. The plays were nothing alike. Burton bobbled it at first but had control before going to the ground. The Miller call was just a stupid call in which they said he didn't survive the fall to the ground which he did cause he possessed it when he hit and rolled over but after releasing the ball afterwards they somehow felt that was before the whole process. Nobody agreed with the call but it was nothing like the Burton play today, not even close.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Brock Osweiler is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The stupidity on this board knows no bounds. The plays were nothing alike. Burton bobbled it at first but had control before going to the ground. The Miller call was just a stupid call in which they said he didn't survive the fall to the ground which he did cause he possessed it when he hit and rolled over but after releasing the ball afterwards they somehow felt that was before the whole process. Nobody agreed with the call but it was nothing like the Burton play today, not even close.

Who said they were alike jackass. The mfer didnt have control with two feet inbounds and got td

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who said they were alike jackass. The mfer didnt have control with two feet inbounds and got td
Then why compare the 2 plays, moron. Of course he had his feet inbounds w/control. The ball is no longer moving right before his knee hits the ground inbounds.

Supercalifragilizer

Liked Posts:
They're actually quite different catches, with the OB aspect being the key.

Burton bobbled it initially but I thought he regained control just before his knee came down. His knee came down just in bounds and then he immediately went OB at which point the play is over. Soon as you go out having established control and in bounds the process/football move is over.

Miller it was all about the process and they said he didn't complete it. It was a horseshit overrule and complete fuckery all the way round. but that's why they changed the call.

Miller's def should've stood, Burton's prob as well.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then why compare the 2 plays, moron. Of course he had his feet inbounds w/control. The ball is no longer moving right before his knee hits the ground inbounds.

Its the fact thet called that shit a TD and the same mfers took away ours...how the fuck did he have control...bullshit

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They're actually quite different catches, with the OB aspect being the key.

Burton bobbled it initially but I thought he regained control just before his knee came down. His knee came down just in bounds and then he immediately went OB at which point the play is over. Soon as you go out having established control and in bounds the process/football move is over.

Miller it was all about the process and they said he didn't complete it. It was a horseshit overrule and complete fuckery all the way round. but that's why they changed the call.

Miller's def should've stood, Burton's prob as well.

Im watching it...and he doesnt have ltwo feet or a knee in when he establishes control

Supercalifragilizer

Liked Posts:
Im watching it...and he doesnt have ltwo feet or a knee in when he establishes control

Fair enough, didn't watch it a bunch of times.

If he didn't establish possession before the knee hit the turf then its an incomplete pass. There wasn't time for anything else before he was OB.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its the fact thet called that shit a TD and the same mfers took away ours...how the fuck did he have control...bullshit
He had control cause as he went to the ground, the ball was not moving.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I think instant replay has ran its course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And you just added to it. That is completely wrong.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't know the circumstances but if that was called a TD, there wasn't enough there to overturn it... just like Miller.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

That is not what they said. They pointed to Miller's head and said it was the ball, his head hit the ground. Their excuse had nothing to do with the process. They saw something inconclusive and made an assumption.

This one is different in that he had to have control before going out of bounds. IMO he didn't.
Since Miller's ball never hit the ground he only had to have control before he set it down, which he clearly did. This was not the Megatron ruling.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He had control cause as he went to the ground, the ball was not moving.

Lmao he has ball with right hand, when u say he gains control?..When he rolls over he has to grab it with the other hand. He never gained control unless a split second counts now.