Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Love Earl but kind of a lame video IMO.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
It's just a quick vid to hype up the launch of his new site comming sooon. Earl's PR person for his social networking is really a great guy. His site is gonna have alot to it. I'm really looking forward to it.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Hopefully his site doesn't suck. The video was pretty poor, just in terms of.....the concept. I expect better from my boy Earl :D

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im just not very interested in players personal websites, unless they have some kind of cool merch to buy.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
Hopefully his site doesn't suck. The video was pretty poor, just in terms of.....the concept. I expect better from my boy Earl :D

Actually I've been chatting with his PR person that is putting the site together for him. He's gonna have his youtube vids on there and he's gonna do live Ustream shows. So you'll be able to see him talking live and he'll be able to answer questions that are typed on his chat.

His PR guy put together a site for his own brother, which is awesome as all hell, and Earl's is suppose to blow his outta the water. So I'm excited for it!

Here's the link to Earl's website creators brothers site Sean Walker.

SeanDWalker.com - NFL Wide Receiver, Fitness Freak, and Trainer

Sean played for the Rams last season and was cut in the offseason. He just got picked up in the Canadian League for the BC Lions. I really wish the best of luck to the guy.....him and his brother seem to be really cool. They both with to Vanderbilt so that is their connection with Earl.

If Earl's site is far better than Sean's (as they've told me) it will be the most interactive websitel, that I beleave, a athlete has ever had.

Later,
Drunkntailgater

Status
Not open for further replies.