The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
It's a throwaway year anyway or so I've been told

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If whether you play in the game is based on performance this team is total bullshit.

Fields, Gordon and Vildor should be benched based on their performance.

Kyler Gordon will take some time. Fields probably never.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
How do you keep trotting out Fields, Mustipher, Gordon and Vildor and keep rotating our your best performing guard and preach performance based starts at the same time?!

Seriously fuck this team, enjoy the win, even though they deserve to lose today, cause it will be one of a limited few this season.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
If whether you play in the game is based on performance this team is total bullshit.

It’s not bullshit. He preaches it and makes the players live by it. That doesn’t mean the players can execute and that he has the players for it right now.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Just imagine if Bears recover the fumbles they actually force...I'm sure the tone would be different.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I mean why would they buy into a philosophy where you could have a young struggling QB and still find ways to win through hustle, playing smart and valuing keeping and getting the ball.

It's proven to be a complete hoax thus far.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
They made second half adjustments, it's refreshing thing to see. Not so much on offense minus the running game. 281 yards is insane.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

All three of those players made important positive plays in that game. If you bench them, who is going to take their place? I looked at the attitudes and dog lazy plays performed by the players last year including some very high priced veterans, Give me young guys who take an ass chewing and don't quit when they get beat.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The rebuild didn’t even start yet
2-1 and playing two excellent play-off teams means that SOMEBODY IS DOING SOMETHING GOOD. The kids are learning pretty well as far as I am concerned. Hell, normally, if a team rushes for around 300 yrds and wins a game, fans are happy. Not now apparently? The previous Bear's administration SUCKED and the new GM in one off season fixed their draft going forward and established a pool of money in 2023 to make important improvements in personnel across both offense and defense and also special teams which need help also.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How do you keep trotting out Fields, Mustipher, Gordon and Vildor and keep rotating our your best performing guard and preach performance based starts at the same time?!

Seriously fuck this team, enjoy the win, even though they deserve to lose today, cause it will be one of a limited few this season.
What do you mean they DESERVED TO LOSE TODAY? They ran for just shy of 300 yards, they forced a number of fumbles that they didn't recover, the Smith intercepts a pass and they had many other defensive stops in the game.

Seriously, what the hell do some of you expect out of this team considering where they were at the end of last year?

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Given the state of the team, I like how we look. We have something to build on. Yeah, we’re going to suck donkey balls the rest of the year, but we’re actually beating NFL teams.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears are 2-1 with a bottom of the barrel roster and a 2nd year quarterback and a first year head coach and GM.

Yup, certainly the best time to blow it up and start again with a different philosophy.

Bears fans are some of the absolutely worst fans when winning...
Reminds of the don't pitch the bitch scene in boilerroom.

Except Bears fans are the bitch...

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

They are playing with an expansion team roster. Seriously, what the fuck do you want from them?