Eberflus has a message for Bears fans

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He didn't say anything about understanding the whys. I already fuckin' love him. ?

But seriously, this dude will be better than Nagy imo.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Dislike the hire until I see otherwise. That was cheesey.

We spent two 1sts on a QB who struggled his rookie year, so we bring in a defensive minded guy...lol.
Pretty smart we let the head coach do his duties and not over burden him with having to run the whole team and concentrate on 1 player. I’m sure they will hire a plethora of offense minded coaches to oversee the development of Justin………./S

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Thanks for sharing, I can finally get some sleep now
I guess he wants a head coach just for Justin, screw the other players who made as many or more mistakes than Justin did. They don’t need any coaching.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Show me a post from literally any time past or present where I've gushed over Dabol... I'll wait.
i've seen this video many times......if u haven't notice....just keep ur eye on 54, the MLB, of the 49ers.....where did the video go?.........anyway...check thread #32 for video

Last edited:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Please.

This board would have given each other reach arounds all off-season if Daboll got hired.

I love how homers have to convince themselves "we dodged a bullet" with high profile coaches they were just gushing over last weekend.

? ? ?
If the dude is that great, how come he doesn't have a job offer yet?

jc456

Liked Posts:
Dislike the hire until I see otherwise. That was cheesey.

We spent two 1sts on a QB who struggled his rookie year, so we bring in a defensive minded guy...lol.
exactly. I didn't want another fking coordinator thinking they know football. I wanted a tested guy with qualifications like Miami's ex head coach. He was a winner, just in the wrong division.

jc456

Liked Posts:
That’s the shit organization pattern. Can’t get an offensive guy twice because the first one didn’t work. Then after this fails in 4 years they’ll grab a quarterback coach who has no interest elsewhere from Andy Reid’s staff. When that doesn’t work, they’ll go back to bears footbaw. Rinse and repeat. Shit organization, shit moves, clueless everything
well field's is done.

pnch40

Liked Posts:
Yeah they should of hired Dabol so he could have Fields sling it 50+ times a game while running him into a wheelchair before he's 30 years old while DM once again gets completely ignored with 11 touches a game...

What a dumb hot take... as if there's no way a defensive HC can possibly field a competent offense.

How about actually waiting until the guy finishes his staff and we see some results on the field before ya'll rip your dicks off... crazy thought I know...

anyone feel like figuring out how many defensive HC’s made it to the playoffs this year?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
so is the super bowl, the world championship? I guess a limited view on things might be a good thing.. like, me just think footballz. the bears might have a winner or a complete fucking idiot... at least he didnt go full dan campbell..
I know some local beat guys have been reporting that he was just extremely impressive in the interview, but then I hear that somewhat rambling, uncomfortable fan shout-out from Eberflus, and it makes me wonder…..

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I know some local beat guys have been reporting that he was just extremely impressive in the interview, but then I hear that somewhat rambling, uncomfortable fan shout-out from Eberflus, and it makes me wonder…..
He was clearly reading a script. Much different than going into an interview and discussing a topic you've worked your entire life in

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
At least it was off the cuff and not scripted. Down to earth guy. He could have revised it several times and said it again but wasted no time and just posted what he had on his mind.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Fine with the hire until I see otherwise but that was a big yawn.
not meatbally enough for you? What was he supposed to do? Have a slice of that shit deep dish pizza in one hand and a sausage in the other with a big cigar and mustache saying "da bears!"?

Last edited:

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
At least it was off the cuff and not scripted. Down to earth guy. He could have revised it several times and said it again but wasted no time and just posted what he had on his mind.
Agreed. To the whiners i ask In the end does this video matter? Like who gives a fuck! Hes here to win football games not sound cool in a video.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Have you heard of the OSU qb curse?

Ohio State QBs in the NFL​

YEARNAMEROUNDRECORDCAREER STATISTICS
1982Art Schlichter10-61,006 yards, 3 TDs, 11 INTs
1985Mike Tomczak*FA42-3116,079 yards, 88 TDs, 106 INTs
1988Tom Tupa34-93,430 yards, 12 TDs, 25 INTs
1992Kent Graham817-217,801 yards, 39 TDs, 33 INTs
1996Bobby Hoying33-9-12,544 yards, 11 TDs, 15 INTs
1999Joe Germaine40-0136 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs
2004Craig Krenzel53-2718 yards, 3 TDs, 6 INTs
2007Troy Smith54-41,734 yards, 8 TDs, 5 INTs
2011Terrelle Pryor**33-71,994 yards, 9 TDs, 12 INTs
2016Cardale Jones40-096 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT
2019Dwayne Haskins13-102,804 yards, 12 TDs, 14 INTs

woah what a putrid list of qb's!

justin may not know it but he has both the bears and ohio state qb curses to . . . well you know

Will he become just a more athletic version of D'wayne Haskins or can he he turn the franchise around like Burrow has with Cincinnati? Hmmmm