Eberflus has a message for Bears fans

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
woah what a putrid list of qb's!

justin may not know it but he has both the bears and ohio state qb curses to . . . well you know

Will he become just a more athletic version of D'wayne Haskins or can he he turn the franchise around like Burrow has with Cincinnati? Hmmmm
Ilike Justin, but hehas nowhere near the skillset of Burrow

Bust

Liked Posts:
and we hire a guy whos developed nobody

can leadership be coached? This mofo was sacked 9 times last week vs titans, bounced up each time, only turned the ball over once, threw for 350 yards and made clutch throws leading to the game winning fieldgoal drive.

Devin Hester, "Jay had all the physical tools but zero leadership skills . . ."

Last edited:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
He was clearly reading a script. Much different than going into an interview and discussing a topic you've worked your entire life in
At least it was off the cuff and not scripted. Down to earth guy. He could have revised it several times and said it again but wasted no time and just posted what he had on his mind.
Wait, which is it? He was awkward because it was scripted, or he was awkward because it was unscripted?

It’s true that it won’t matter in the end. Heck, we can tell from YouTube videos what he’s like in a press conference, and no one’s going to care as long as they win.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Poles may have had the same guys at the top of his list and moved on Eberflus before he was gone. He just doesn't care about 'appearances' as much as fans do. We know Eberflus, Quinn and Flores were in his mix. He's had a long relationship with Flores, Quinn was an obvious interview and Eberflus also someone that Poles had a relationship. That he went with Eberflus while the front office and Polian were split on the other 2 should tell you it was a slam dunk for him and he wasn't going to lose him to another team. Why should he interview others for appearances when he got his guy? A message board? :ROFLMAO:

I have no idea how either hire will turn out but I projected conspiracy when there is no evidence beyond coincidence.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Probably wouldn’t work out at Century 21, so this better stick…

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah they should of hired Dabol so he could have Fields sling it 50+ times a game while running him into a wheelchair before he's 30 years old while DM once again gets completely ignored with 11 touches a game...

What a dumb hot take... as if there's no way a defensive HC can possibly field a competent offense.

How about actually waiting until the guy finishes his staff and we see some results on the field before ya'll rip your dicks off... crazy thought I know...
IDK, I'm pretty underwhelmed by the Bears moves. This feels like classic Bears.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Eberfluss has a pretty fucked up name. He better have some weird expressions or quarks because I have nothing for his name.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Eberfluss has a pretty fucked up name. He better have some weird expressions or quarks because I have nothing for his name.

Like whatshisface had for Nagy. BMOCGHITBVOEKW or whatever it was that I could never figure out.