Eberflus has a message for Bears fans

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Poles may have had the same guys at the top of his list and moved on Eberflus before he was gone. He just doesn't care about 'appearances' as much as fans do. We know Eberflus, Quinn and Flores were in his mix. He's had a long relationship with Flores, Quinn was an obvious interview and Eberflus also someone that Poles had a relationship. That he went with Eberflus while the front office and Polian were split on the other 2 should tell you it was a slam dunk for him and he wasn't going to lose him to another team. Why should he interview others for appearances when he got his guy? A message board? :ROFLMAO:

I have no idea how either hire will turn out but I projected conspiracy when there is no evidence beyond coincidence.
Am I wrong to say that Eberflus came out of nowhere as a candidate? He wasn't on the initial popular lists of big names? That suggests to me that Ryan Poles is the decision maker. Good for him!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah that was lame as fuck and no one ever caught on but he kept using it.
I always liked how clever he thought it was. I knew the V stood for Visor. He posted it to me once and I immediately forgot even though it was written and I could go back and see it at any time.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
woah what a putrid list of qb's!

justin may not know it but he has both the bears and ohio state qb curses to . . . well you know

Will he become just a more athletic version of D'wayne Haskins or can he he turn the franchise around like Burrow has with Cincinnati? Hmmmm
No curse. Just a bunch of athletes playing qb. None of those guys were highly rated prospects. Now if all those guys were high first round picks then youd have a case. JF was better than all those guys and its not even close.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eberflus is someone you’d have a beer with Nagy is someone you’d throw a beer at.