Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fine with the hire until I see otherwise but that was a big yawn.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
TOEA.gif

EVERYONE!!!

(He reminds me of Oldman's character.)

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
We spent two 1sts on a QB who struggled his rookie year, so we bring in a defensive minded guy...lol.

Yeah they should of hired Dabol so he could have Fields sling it 50+ times a game while running him into a wheelchair before he's 30 years old while DM once again gets completely ignored with 11 touches a game...

What a dumb hot take... as if there's no way a defensive HC can possibly field a competent offense.

How about actually waiting until the guy finishes his staff and we see some results on the field before ya'll rip your dicks off... crazy thought I know...

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Dislike the hire until I see otherwise. That was cheesey.

We spent two 1sts on a QB who struggled his rookie year, so we bring in a defensive minded guy...lol.
That’s the shit organization pattern. Can’t get an offensive guy twice because the first one didn’t work. Then after this fails in 4 years they’ll grab a quarterback coach who has no interest elsewhere from Andy Reid’s staff. When that doesn’t work, they’ll go back to bears footbaw. Rinse and repeat. Shit organization, shit moves, clueless everything

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You're clueless, you really are. It's his OC who will be important with Justin

JBSurfer

Liked Posts:
Oh wow. I had to click on it to watch it because I truly thought someone photoshopped his head on that body in the picture. It was kind of like he was packing his closet and thought, oh crap I need to tell the fans we are going to win world championships.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, good for him as he has a LOTof work to do.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Yeah they should of hired Dabol so he could have Fields sling it 50+ times a game while running him into a wheelchair before he's 30 years old while DM once again gets completely ignored with 11 touches a game...

What a dumb hot take... as if there's no way a defensive HC can possibly field a competent offense.

How about actually waiting until the guy finishes his staff and we see some results on the field before ya'll rip your dicks off... crazy thought I know...
Please.

This board would have given each other reach arounds all off-season if Daboll got hired.

I love how homers have to convince themselves "we dodged a bullet" with high profile coaches they were just gushing over last weekend.

? ? ?