Economic Status

How many months cash reserve do you have?

• 1. None. We live paycheck to paycheck

• 2. 1 month

• 3. 2 months

• 4. 3 months

• 5. 4 months or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Is this like when everyone on a message board says they are 6'3 and 230 pounds with 5% body fat?
5’ - 9” 185.... 20 pounds over my playing weight but oh well. Don’t know the percentage of body fat.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Wife and I are doing well. We're actually doing better than ever, probably. That said, we are extremely lucky that we are both teachers and are still currently working. I can't imagine the other side of things.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Wife and I were talking about the economy today and were amazed to find out that 4 out of 5 workers today live paycheck to paycheck. Because my wife is very good with money we have always had a 6 month cash reserve. How about you?

I made the poll so your names can not be seen.

At the moment, about 3-4 months. But I could get somewhere around 8-10 months worth in the case of an emergency. I could go even further if the situation got dire, but then I'm dipping into my Roth.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Wife and I are doing well. We're actually doing better than ever, probably. That said, we are extremely lucky that we are both teachers and are still currently working. I can't imagine the other side of things.

I am also a teacher small world.The wife is a certified Salesforce admin???? .however my daughter has a heart condition so right now she stays at home.My budget is tight however with the stimulus I do not have to work in the summer.So I get to play with my two kids.

Reactions: DC

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
@truthbedamned

Currently working towards paying off my car and upping my immediately available cash reserves to 6 months of expenses minimum. Also want to make sure I have enough cash, separate from the 6 month living expenses, to cover my deductibles. I depleted some of my reserves when the Dow Joans dropped, as I saw that as a good opportunity.