Ed dodds Withdraws GM name from Bears

dennehy

Liked Posts:
When I look at IND, I don't see great drafting or roster construction while Dodds has been there. I see a few great hits but overall not a great deal of consistency.

Also seems like a guy who has either put off several franchises or is really looking for the perfect spot to be in.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Not a good sign. He probably thought the questions he was being asked as moronic.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can we just consider that Ed Dodds said "fuck this" the same day the DC in his organization was said to be getting a second interview?

They must really not like each other. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rise

Liked Posts:
Not a good sign. He probably thought the questions he was being asked as moronic.

Bears are hiring the head guy, he won’t have a boss. He might just not want that responsibility, maybe he just wants to be a roster guy.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Can we just consider that Ed Dodds said "fuck this" the same day the DC in his organization was said to be getting a second interview?

They must really not like each other. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Maybe he wanted to be able to pick his HC and then got wind of this and said I’m out. It’s a possibility as well.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Except the GM will hire the coach, so....

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Curious to know how his interview actually went. Based on everything I've read about him, he sounds a lot like Chris Ballard as far as personality goes, so it's no surprise George and Ted didn't like what they heard from him. He was probably too blunt with them and quickly realized minutes into his interview that these guys have no clue what they're doing.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Curious to know how his interview actually went. Based on everything I've read about him, he sounds a lot like Chris Ballard as far as personality goes, so it's no surprise George and Ted didn't like what they heard from him. He was probably too blunt with them and quickly realized minutes into his interview that these guys have no clue what they're doing.

I get that story plays in Chicago, but supposedly last year Dodds fucked up his interview in Carolina and then withdrew his name before being told "no thank you" at that time as well.

BigBill

Liked Posts:
He's a tough dude. He told Teddy where he can stick his zoom!