Eddie Jackson Cereal!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bears fans crapping on Jackson is fuckin bewildering to me

I mean clearly dude had a down year. but fuuuck

Literally the exact same shit happened with Peanut. Dude was a punching bad for idiots a couple years there.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Literally the exact same shit happened with Peanut. Dude was a punching bad for idiots a couple years there.
Kyle Fuller too.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Never heard of the cereal, but their marketing looks up to par with eddie jacksons play(Shitty).

Seriously, is that how the cereal box looks? Seems like some shit a kid made in MS Paint 10 years ago.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
C

Completely agree with all of the love inside my heart because peanut was a guy whomst was everyone's punching bag (not me but he sure was figuratively punched upon by both my mom and her boyfriend at the time when he had a down season) but peanut went from being the punchline of meatballs jokes and hatred to literally becoming the punch-er of so many balls causing fumbles that he became one of my favorite all time bears for life and now he is literally punching bad guys for the FBI whilst all of his haters are now punching themselfs for being so full of hatred and if they said any of those things to my face personally I would literally punch them in their fat meat ball faces but peanut literally just rolled with the punches and proved each and every single solitary hater neighsaying detracting disrespectful ignoramus wrong because he has a heart full of both love, and class and speaking of class he should in my opinion be in a hall of fame class when all is said and done.

msadows

Liked Posts:

He had a down year, but it's concerning he has only 2 interceptions in his last 32 games played.

He got a new deal because he was supposed to be an elite ballhawking safety.

The INT decline is one thing, but the fact he dropped in passer rating against by nearly half from the previous year(2019) is the thing I am most worried about. To be fair, I think he turns it around.

Get a better pass rush and Eddie Jackson will play better.

msadows

Liked Posts:
C

Completely agree with all of the love inside my heart because peanut was a guy whomst was everyone's punching bag (not me but he sure was figuratively punched upon by both my mom and her boyfriend at the time when he had a down season) but peanut went from being the punchline of meatballs jokes and hatred to literally becoming the punch-er of so many balls causing fumbles that he became one of my favorite all time bears for life and now he is literally punching bad guys for the FBI whilst all of his haters are now punching themselfs for being so full of hatred and if they said any of those things to my face personally I would literally punch them in their fat meat ball faces but peanut literally just rolled with the punches and proved each and every single solitary hater neighsaying detracting disrespectful ignoramus wrong because he has a heart full of both love, and class and speaking of class he should in my opinion be in a hall of fame class when all is said and done.

Peanut was a much better player than eddie jackson.

He never put up a season like eddie did this past year.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Peanut was a much better player than eddie jackson.

He never put up a season like eddie did this past year.
Can you please link me to the post where I said Eddie Jackson is better then Peanut before you try to lecture me about something I literally never even ever said ever?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Peanut never had loafing and tackling concerns. Effort was never a criticism of his. When you literally run past ball carriers with zero attempt at tackling them, yeah, the fans are gonna take notice and call you out

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

I never shit on either of those two; regardless of how bad or good they played they were always in the game. Plus I don't recall either of them being the highest paid at their positions. Clearly the bears are NOT getting the very best out of Jackson.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:

Never questioned Peanuts effort tho. Jackson never puts in the effort for run support. He’s great at what he does but he needs to be more of a thumper to be a complete player, IMO.

but the criticism is definitely overdone

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Peanut never had loafing and tackling concerns. Effort was never a criticism of his. When you literally run past ball carriers with zero attempt at tackling them, yeah, the fans are gonna take notice and call you out
DING DING DING

Not to mention the dumb penalties and then his entitled attitude towards media and fans. He ate up his own hype.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
DING DING DING

Not to mention the dumb penalties and then his entitled attitude towards media and fans. He ate up his own hype.
I still think he should have a bounce back year but I don’t think fans are “crapping” on him. They’re calling a spade a spade. Loafing and soft play isn’t going to endear you with the fanbase.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m hoping new dc can get more out of this group than what pagano did. I’m dog on Eddie all the time and some of it has to do with idt having the(at time of signing) highest paid safety in the link is a good investment. Everyone on defense gets a pass from me until I see what the new guy going to do