Eddie Jackson has 71.4% completion rate when targeted

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Eddie Jackson has finished the season with a 71.4% completion rate when targeted (50.4% in 2019), a 117.9 QB rating when targeted (57.6 in 2019) and zero interceptions. "

If Vic Fangio was around he would of been benched.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
"Eddie Jackson has finished the season with a 71.4% completion rate when targeted (50.4% in 2019), a 117.9 QB rating when targeted (57.6 in 2019) and zero interceptions. "

If Vic Fangio was around he would of been benched.

* would have

and 69 others

Wasn’t he doing phenomenal in the first 4-5 games of the year? I recall those numbers being great for him early in the year.

Dunno what the heck happened after that. Is he hurt? Overall shitty play by the DL? Wtf happened with this guy?

HawkBear

12 Year Rebuild Plan
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
There are very few people on D who exceeded expectations this year imo. I wouldn't only call out Jackson. Bears didn't get enough out of Hicks, Mack, Quinn, Fuller/Trevathon and were relying to much on guys like Urban, Mingo, Bilal, Gipson to pick up the slack.

CAP BOSO

I've been saying Jackson is trash for a year and a half. People around here didn't believe it though. I'm highly disappointed in his performance since cashing in. It's hard to be labeled a ball hawking safety when you're never around the ball.

PrideisBears

cursed
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
I remember Jackson getting a few ints that were called backed over some bullshit and then the defense started to steadily decline.

PrideisBears

cursed
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Real question is: Are there actually morons about to turn on Jackson? He isn't even allowed to play his tyoe of style, fucking no one is. This defense was designed for aggression which is why Pagano has them sitting in a soft zone all game

TELLY46

There are very few people on D who exceeded expectations this year imo. I wouldn't only call out Jackson. Bears didn't get enough out of Hicks, Mack, Quinn, Fuller/Trevathon and were relying to much on guys like Urban, Mingo, Bilal, Gipson to pick up the slack.
Hicks was a beast

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
I agree that Jackson's decline is in some significant way due to Pagano's wussy coaching. He thrived off the aggression and creative blitzes but has sucked when AR12 & other QBs are given tons of time in the pocket.