Eddie Jackson is soft, inattentive, unaware and probably doesn't care

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I cant believe how far he has fallen. His tackling has never been good but it fell off a cliff this year, and even then that's an acceptable part of his game if he's the playmaking quarterback of the defensive backfield that he was his first three years with the Bears.

But now its awful. The jumping offsides on fourth down particularly was really a sign how far he's fallen. Not a lost cause, we know what he's capable of, but how do you fix this guy? What brings him back to just being a guy you feel comfortable starting, let alone the All-Pro quality talent he used to be?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Pagano made him forget how to cover and tackle, obviously.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I cant believe how far he has fallen. His tackling has never been good but it fell off a cliff this year, and even then that's an acceptable part of his game if he's the playmaking quarterback of the defensive backfield that he was his first three years with the Bears.

But now its awful. The jumping offsides on fourth down particularly was really a sign how far he's fallen. Not a lost cause, we know what he's capable of, but how do you fix this guy? What brings him back to just being a guy you feel comfortable starting, let alone the All-Pro quality talent he used to be?

maybe having Amos was more important that we knew

msadows

Liked Posts:
maybe having Amos was more important that we knew

Eddie was perfectly fine last year w/ haha. Didn't get the same turnovers, but was much better in pass coverage.

It's not Amos, Eddie just isn't as good as we all amped him up to be after one magical season. He's fools gold.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't he whining on twitter about the lack of targets earlier in the season?

msadows

Liked Posts:
He was still not anywhere near this bad in 2019 without Amos.

It was arguably his best year in pass coverage considering he defended the tight end a ton more and covered the slot almost a quarter of the time.

No idea what the fuck happened this year.

Either way, I'm upset that he's on this team going forward considering how shit he's been. I doubt you can offload that contract either after how terrible his season was this year.

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It is not just Pagano, Jackson has been brutal this year, can't catch INT's, tackles like a pussy willow. He got paid and is hoping to protect himself to get another contract, I just it is not with the Bears...

msadows

Liked Posts:
It is not just Pagano, Jackson has been brutal this year, can't catch INT's, tackles like a pussy willow. He got paid and is hoping to protect himself to get another contract, I just it is not with the Bears...

Woah someone agrees with me.

Yes, pagano isn't a great defensive playcaller, but the talent on this defense is lacking.

I have no idea what the fuck happened to eddie jackson. Seriously. He went from a top 5 safety to a bottom 5 safety in the league, all in basically one offseason.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It was arguably his best year in pass coverage considering he defended the tight end a ton more and covered the slot almost a quarter of the time.

No idea what the fuck happened this year.

Either way, I'm upset that he's on this team going forward considering how shit he's been. I doubt you can offload that contract either after how terrible his season was this year.
Considering we're stuck with him probably the next two seasons the only option is to hope he figures it out. Its not great to cut him after next season, but its certianly possible. Maybe that'll be enough motivation to get him working again.

This is one of these guys the Bears have, who they cant get rid of, who needs new coaching.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Calm down. Go drink some wine with HHM.

You're the one that has such a bad alcohol addiction that you shove a turkey baster full of vodka up your butthole then come spew idiotic nonsense on here until you pass out.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
i think he jumped on purpose to piss off pagano, he knew the bears werent gonna do shit this game.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Calm down. Go drink some wine with HHM.
Why is my name still in your slack jaw, boy?

Stick 2 ur horrible football takes and constant Ls lil bitch.

Srs. Worst ccs troll ever.