EDDIE JACKSON WHINING ABOUT BEARS FANS BOOING (AUDIO IN OP)

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
As for Eddie Jackson I would cut him if I were Pace/Nagy. There’s no room for players like this on the team. Trying to deflect blame onto the fans for their poor performance should not be tolerated by the organization.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This guy just said booing hurt Mitch's confidence..... big yiiiiiiiikes.
he also said booing is unacceptable, maybe pay attention better

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Imagine crying about boos when you put up 3 flippin points against the Packers.

That's some real clown shit. Won't be long before he ends up on the Raiders with the rest of the clowns
lots of new morons joined the group I see

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought most of the booing took place right after a ridiculous play call. Directed at the genius offensive guru.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Did you ever really listen to EJax talk? Doesn’t seem very educated or polished speaker.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I just listened to the clip. Eddie Jackson said it was unacceptable the fans booed them.

Welcome to Chicago, Eddie. You're not in Alabama anymore. This isn't college.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did you ever really listen to EJax talk? Doesn’t seem very educated or polished speaker.
Maybe keep your racism out of threads going forward and you wont be reported for moderation actions. This is your final warning.

Rise

Liked Posts:
He is just upset. If you think fans are upset trust me those players are way more upset if they care at all about the game. It was embarrassing for us as fans, imagine how the players feel. He is trying to deflect his pain away and using the fans here, I’m willing to give him a pass the defense was great and certainly should never hear a boo for how the performed.

He needs to understand nobody was booing the defense they were booing Nagy and this horrible offense. I get they are a team but sorry it’s the offense, as it always is with this franchise. The fans are sick of it and aren’t going to accept this type of effort any longer. The bar has been raised either learn to score points or gtfo!

Reactions: DC

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is just upset. If you think fans are upset trust me those players are way more upset if they care at all about the game. It was embarrassing for us as fans, imagine how the players feel. He is trying to deflect his pain away and using the fans here, I’m willing to give him a pass the defense was great and certainly should never hear a boo for how the performed.

He needs to understand nobody was booing the defense they were booing Nagy and this horrible offense. I get they are a team but sorry it’s the offense, as it always is with this franchise. The fans are sick of it and aren’t going to accept this type of effort any longer. The bar has been raised either learn to score points or gtfo!

He needs to understand not to be rattled by Special person fans. Responding publicly like that was a terrible mistake. Watch the headlines tomorrow. It will be all about this very topic.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Has Jackson been traded yet? It's my right as a fan to boo.

Check your privilege Eddie.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
9 months after a playoff game at home where the offense shit down their leg and after and offseason of taking up the offense and the QB, they shit down their leg even worse.

Fuck Off Eddie

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Do these guys have any idea how fucking expensive it was for the average fan to go to last nights game only to be treated to an absolute shit show by the offense and once again get embarrassed by the Packers?

The fans had every right to boo last night. This team has known they'd be playing this game since april and had all this time to prepare and that's all they could manage. My dad paid over $1300 for 2 tickets in section 340. You can fuck off Eddie.

Your dad's an idiot.