EDDIE JACKSON WHINING ABOUT BEARS FANS BOOING (AUDIO IN OP)

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
He’s just trying to show people he has the quarterbacks back and essentially the defense is standing behind him. He knows the boos were towards the offense and specifically Mitch.

What I find funny is how people actually get mad about this. It’s clearly just trying to show team cohesion and that the defense is gonna stand behind the quarterback. How can you really be that mad? The vitriol is funny. What’s also funny is like 95% of the posters have no ability to really break down that he’s essentially just trying to stop any splintering that might occur between an offense and a defense when one side is pulling all the weight. Locker rooms fall part because of stuff like that. But hardly anybody has the ability to see that and they’re just running around here yelling nonsense. “ cut him” and generic drivel “I have the right to boo, rabble rabble.” “I paid this weeks salary to go to the game I’ll boo if I want. It’s my right as an American”

Last edited:

bossfan23

Liked Posts:
lol the Trestman era and the Pats dropping 50 on the Bears when we were a team with zero expectations that sucked balls is hardly as humiliating as supposedly being a Super Bowl contender, coming off one of the most gut wrenching playoff losses I can remember, opening at home the 100th anniversary of the NFL against your biggest rival with expectations sky high and.....failing to score a TD and looking like a joke on national television.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Seriously, doesn’t anyone remember the Pats dropping 50 points on us lol

Bunch of dramatic snowflakes on here
No snowflake. Apparently you think level of embarrassment is determined by point spread. Simple minds.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
lol the Trestman era and the Pats dropping 50 on the Bears when we were a team with zero expectations that sucked balls is hardly as humiliating as supposedly being a Super Bowl contender, coming off one of the most gut wrenching playoff losses I can remember, opening at home the 100th anniversary of the NFL against your biggest rival with expectations sky high and.....failing to score a TD and looking like a joke on national television.
Exactly.