Eddie Jackson

msadows

Liked Posts:
IDK when an unwillingness to tackle because a trait of FSs but im glad CCS taught me this. Moving forward i wont criticize FSs for not tackling.

When you cant cover and cant tackle....then why are you a starting DB?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, you're confusing me.

I said it WASN'T paganos fault and the defense is trash and would be no matter who is coaching it.
I'm sorry that I confused you and that you confused me. Eddie Jackson played well and got that ridonkulous contract after playing well under Fangio, but has sucked since playing under Pagano and Desai.is your drunk hot take that he always sucked or that he just didn't suck under Fangio?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
When you cant cover and cant tackle....then why are you a starting DB?
That’s silly. He has always had elite coverage skills. Focus on the tackling all you want, but claiming he can’t cover is simply incorrect.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry that I confused you and that you confused me. Eddie Jackson played well and got that ridonkulous contract after playing well under Fangio, but has sucked since playing under Pagano and Desai.is your drunk hot take that he always sucked or that he just didn't suck under Fangio?

Nah, he's always sucked, just lucked into one lucky season

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
has he even played under desai this preseason? I was too busy doing keg stands and posting. So maybe he just sucked under Pagano? tough break, @msadows

msadows

Liked Posts:
That’s silly. He has always had elite coverage skills. Focus on the tackling all you want, but claiming he can’t cover is simply incorrect.

His passer rating against was 110.3 last year.

Chris conte's the last year he played was 90.

He was god awful last year. Not elite, not average, but god awful.

And he tackled like he went to Charmin University instead of bama.

Bust

Liked Posts:
IDK when an unwillingness to tackle because a trait of FSs but im glad CCS taught me this. Moving forward i wont criticize FSs for not tackling.

To be fair if the defense is relying on the Free Safety to stuff the hole <uh oh> that's not a good sign as it only means the front 7 is not doing it's job.

msadows

Liked Posts:
has he even played under desai this preseason? I was too busy doing keg stands and posting. So maybe he just sucked under Pagano? tough break, @msadows

He actually did fairly decent in his role in 2019 under pagano, just didn't create turnovers. 2020 they had him play a lot less in the box.

Once there was zero pass rush in 2020 he got exposed for what he is, a rangy ball hawk with zero man skills.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not sure how anyone can think eddie is an elite cover guy when he gave up 9 yards per target last year AND a 110 QBR.

Thats awful numbers right there.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what db on the bears does well without a pass rush? cc; @nathanVasher

msadows

Liked Posts:
This thread was made for black magic rainbow. Where the hell he at.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
sorry, doing a kegstand. will check in later