NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, the other thread is a call out thread... This is a proper thread about a very sad experience that Mr. Jackson and family are going through.

K let us know how many times you prayed so you can get your good deed of the day out of the way and get back to hating minorities.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't see why people are lighting @Grimson up. Personally i think CCS could use less threads about dead babies. Taking 1 min to see if its already been posted is probably better than making another thread to turn CCS into the the dead baby message board.

This is about somebody’s daughter dying and you want to call people morons on here and school people for being on the wrong thread? You’re a fucking scumbag bro. If message boards make you this angry maybe you should go do something outdoors.
Dude, CCS isn't a wake. It's the same place today than it was a week ago. Jackson's daughter died. It's the worst thing imaginable. That doesn't mean that we stop calling people morons. My God, the virtue signaling around here. We literally are here because we love a sport where human beings give each other life altering brain damage. 10 people died in a grocery store less than 24 hours ago. There are still morons on CCS. Stop this childish way of thinking where we have to act a certain way on a message board because something bad happened to a player who doesn't know you or care about you.

Grow up.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can't we all just get along?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see why people are lighting @Grimson up. Personally i think CCS could use less threads about dead babies. Taking 1 min to see if its already been posted is probably better than making another thread to turn CCS into the the dead baby message board.

Dude, CCS isn't a wake. It's the same place today than it was a week ago. Jackson's daughter died. It's the worst thing imaginable. That doesn't mean that we stop calling people morons. My God, the virtue signaling around here. We literally are here because we love a sport where human beings give each other life altering brain damage. 10 people died in a grocery store less than 24 hours ago. There are still morons on CCS. Stop this childish way of thinking where we have to act a certain way on a message board because something bad happened to a player who doesn't know you or care about you.

Grow up.

Thanks. I'm getting tired of being attacked for pointing out that some moron didn't just see the other thread. The mouthbreathing morons calling me out for just trying to make this place less cluttered are the worst that this forum has to offer. Imagine doing that in a thread about a dead child.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks. I'm getting tired of being attacked for pointing out that some moron didn't just see the other thread. The mouthbreathing morons calling me out for just trying to make this place less cluttered are the worst that this forum has to offer. Imagine doing that in a thread about a dead child.
says the board's biggest clutterer of crap.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
K let us know how many times you prayed so you can get your good deed of the day out of the way and get back to hating minorities.
Since I am a minority, care to tell me which one you think I hate?

Myrradah

Liked Posts:

No, that is a toxic thread and takes away from what Eddie is going through and has so far for yourself. Regardless if its your thread or not, the attack from you for no reason and pulling away from the tragedy to espouse your opinion is selfish and unworthy of any real response.

Its repugnant.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
No, that is a toxic thread and takes away from what Eddie is going through and has so far for yourself. Regardless if its your thread or not, the attack from you for no reason and pulling away from the tragedy to espouse your opinion is selfish and unworthy of any real response.

Its repugnant.

Cry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.