Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Maybe he lost his license, couldn't make it to mini camp, and has had to walk from FL or wherever he lives. Go to see he is stopping to stay in shape and work out on his way. Vernon Hills is only like 15 milesfrom Halas Hall, so he should have no problem making it in time for training camp.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Resistance bands + what looks like 185#s...hard to know what to think of that. Going for explosion > raw strength of course.

I've been assuming his no-show was b/c he wasn't yet in shape. Who knows. Hope he returns to form at least.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been assuming his no-show was b/c he wasn't yet in shape. Who knows. Hope he returns to form at least.
I think a lot of people assumed that. What I’m starting to think is the opposite may be true. I.e. he was working out on his own and didn’t want to stop his routine.

He looks like he’s in the best shape of his Bears career.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
C'mon now guys, he's retiring.

Windy AND Brad Biggs aren't the types to push bullshit narratives in the name of generating conversation during the slow part of the offseason...

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Resistance bands + what looks like 185#s...hard to know what to think of that. Going for explosion > raw strength of course.

If you weren’t in good enough shape to report last month, you aren’t going to be now either.

kg1187

Liked Posts:
Unlike like Andrew Luck and Calvin Johnson Goldman only had one year of big time NFL money. I bet this is his last year though. Make one more big check and then call it a career.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
C'mon now guys, he's retiring.

Windy AND Brad Biggs aren't the types to push bullshit narratives in the name of generating conversation during the slow part of the offseason...

So Windy is Brad Biggs?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, what's he benching? 135 lbs? Oh, that will scare the hell out of O lineman.

Edit: Ok, ok, he could have just been warming up.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Preparing for his position change to halfback.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How can he be getting in shape by wearing running shoes?

He's setting himself up for injury!
I always bench press barefoot or in my vibram barefoot shoes, my $260 Super Katana with Low Cut Collar Bench Press Shirt and if it's lateand no one else is at the Anytime Fitness, just man thong. The proprioception I get from my bare glutes on the Naugahyde bench seat is unbeatable for precision balance and lift technique.