Elijah Moore

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
A lot of mocks have the pick at 20 be a WR. I hope that pick is either used on a QB if one falls far enough for a small trade-up, or an OT.

The OT and WR class are both deep, but getting an exceptional OT drops as you go through the rounds more than a WR.

Enter Elijah Moore from Ole Miss. I’ve been watching tape on this guy, and he is exciting as hell. Put up great numbers in only 8 games last season. He just ran a 4.34 at his pro day. Easily replaces Miller in the slot on day one. He, along with Mooney and Cohen can provide a speed element that has been missing.

Darrisaw/Cosmi in round 1 and Moore in round 2 would be great IMO.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
He seems like a decent player. Not sure I value him enough for the 2nd round. In fact, I think this receiving class as a whole is overrated and is not as deep as talked about by the media.

Don't get me wrong, I love the top 3 guys and see Jamaar Chase as the next Julio Jones/Megatron. I think he is the safest bet for future HOF.

But outside from the top 3 of Chase, Smith, and Waddle, I'm not impressed. I like Rashod Bateman, but see him as a late 1st/early 2nd. Everyone else has failed to excite me.

Elijah Moore is OK. He is one of the better slot receiving options to grab in the mid rounds, but 2nd rd pick seems a bit high for me. Especially considering my favorite slot guy right now is Jaleon Darden and he likely will be available in the 4th. Look him up. 19 TDs in 9 games and one of the most elusive guys in the draft as far as making guys miss in the open field.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He seems like a decent player. Not sure I value him enough for the 2nd round. In fact, I think this receiving class as a whole is overrated and is not as deep as talked about by the media.

Don't get me wrong, I love the top 3 guys and see Jamaar Chase as the next Julio Jones/Megatron. I think he is the safest bet for future HOF.

But outside from the top 3 of Chase, Smith, and Waddle, I'm not impressed. I like Rashod Bateman, but see him as a late 1st/early 2nd. Everyone else has failed to excite me.

Elijah Moore is OK. He is one of the better slot receiving options to grab in the mid rounds, but 2nd rd pick seems a bit high for me. Especially considering my favorite slot guy right now is Jaleon Darden and he likely will be available in the 4th. Look him up. 19 TDs in 9 games and one of the most elusive guys in the draft as far as making guys miss in the open field.

I like Darden more than Moore as well, a lot more in fact

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Agreed about Darden hes been on my radar since last year as he obliterated the competition. I've brought him up on here a small handful of times. This class is pretty deep for the slot position. Little fun fact. He'll be the first N. Texas football player drafted since 2004.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Raw, but extremely talented. Won't be a real slot receiver right off the bat but still a guy who can win down the field and who will be dangerous in manufactured touches. But not much underneath traditional slot work.

Also he will miturate upon your rug:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F191129154906-elijah-moore-1128.jpg

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:

Interesting. I’ll look into Darden. I don’t know anything about him. It will be interesting to see if they go with a bigger bodied WR to line up opposite Mooney when ARob leaves. Cohen should be used in the slot IMO, but you never know how that injury will heal.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I like this guy, but he's getting a ton of hype. I would not be surprised to see him sneak into the first.