Emmanuel Hall's Speed

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The next great training camp WR?

Draft prospects don’t necessarily need to have a well-rounded game to be promising NFL players. Sometimes, it’s OK to have one dominant skill to lean on. There might not be a better example of that in this year’s class than Missouri wide receiver and Bears’ undrafted free agent signee Emanuel Hall.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I thought they might draft him. I’m shocked they were able to get him and Dax Raymond as UDFAs.

Both of these guys will push hard for roster spots. The two ND linemen will be in the mix too.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hall has good size along with that speed. Ofc he could just be the next Marcus Monk camp hero. Time will tell

Reactions: DC

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
E.Hall was on Good Morning Football before day 3 of the draft got started and was talking about how he's gonna makes teams pay for not draft him on the first two days so at this point he was clearly thinking he was gonna get drafted on Saturday so the kid really must be out to prove every other team wrong now that he didn't even get drafted at all. Here's the video.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
His highlights are impressive and his speed and separation in pretty impressive. This is just a short video clip.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
His highlights are impressive and his speed and separation in pretty impressive. This is just a short video clip.

So basically a D has to watch out for a single route? Think NFL D's are a bit more sophisticated than college and aren't going to let a guy with a single skill beat them. What makes the speed guys like Hill great is that they can run other routes off of that speed. So would be interested to see how this guy looks underneath.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He made Lock look draftable.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
E.Hall was on Good Morning Football before day 3 of the draft got started and was talking about how he's gonna makes teams pay for not draft him on the first two days so at this point he was clearly thinking he was gonna get drafted on Saturday so the kid really must be out to prove every other team wrong now that he didn't even get drafted at all. Here's the video.

I am interested enough in the draft to watch and to post here, but I would be perfectly happy never ever again seeing some prospect talk about having a chip on his shoulder or making teams pay

just shut the fuck up already and go to work if you’re so great. Prove it, then maybe you can talk. Telling me in advance that you’re going to make everybody pay means absolute zero.

Nobody builds a reputation on what they’re “going to do”.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So basically a D has to watch out for a single route? Think NFL D's are a bit more sophisticated than college and aren't going to let a guy with a single skill beat them. What makes the speed guys like Hill great is that they can run other routes off of that speed. So would be interested to see how this guy looks underneath.

Thanks for educating me that in the NFL a WR needs more than just one single route to be good in the NFL.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I am interested enough in the draft to watch and to post here, but I would be perfectly happy never ever again seeing some prospect talk about having a chip on his shoulder or making teams pay

just shut the fuck up already and go to work if you’re so great. Prove it, then maybe you can talk. Telling me in advance that you’re going to make everybody pay means absolute zero.

Nobody builds a reputation on what they’re “going to do”.

You might be sick of hearing it but many coaches have said they love guys with a chip on their shoulder. You're right though that just saying it means nothing until they actually get on the field and show it.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Thanks for educating me that in the NFL a WR needs more than just one single route to be good in the NFL.

Well you said his highlight reel was impressive despite the fact it was basically the same route over and over so thought maybe you were unaware. Is there a highlight reel that shows the other routes he can run?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well you said his highlight reel was impressive despite the fact it was basically the same route over and over so thought maybe you were unaware. Is there a highlight reel that shows the other routes he can run?

Google is a wonderful thing and is the friend you're looking for. Give him a chance.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Google is a wonderful thing and is the friend you're looking for. Give him a chance.

Well I just figured if you were that impressed by him running 1 route you would have the desire to see how he does running 2 routes. Or maybe even 3.

Guess you are just easily impressed.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know if he makes the 53. Do we really need one-trick ponies?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Liked Posts:
I thought they might draft him. I’m shocked they were able to get him and Dax Raymond as UDFAs.

Both of these guys will push hard for roster spots. The two ND linemen will be in the mix too.

That Alex Bars signing with Hall are eye catchers.