Eric Fisher

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ok but he also is coming off one of the worst years he has ever had. That being said the Bears might be able to sign him far under the market price for starting left tackles with the hope he rebounds. I would take the chance, but I am not Ryan Poles.

He came off an Achilles injury. Of course he had an off year. He played 15 games 8 months after being injured. He will get solid money.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I haven’t seen his name discussed a lot but to me he seems to make sense for the Bears. Obviously Poles is extremely familiar with him. He’s 31 which in NFL tackle terms means he has several quality years left. Last year he played 15 games despite coming off a torn Achilles 8 months prior to the start of the season. So supposedly he started slow last year from that but should be 100% this year. (So spare me the he sucked last year comments. Obviously last year wasn’t his best)

Sign Fisher and a center. Draft some WRs. ?‍♂️

Notebloom makes sense to me too. Just went with Fisher first because of the obvious Poles connection.

I have this feeling our starting LT isn’t on this roster and will be Poles #1 priority.
Poles connection will be huge in the Bears showing interest in Fisher ... or not.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
I would prefer Fisher at 10-12MM per AND Jensen at 10-12MM per rather than Armstead at 22MM.