Erik Lambert: LT Savior!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just spitballing here, but maybe if you replied to the thread on topic we wouldn't be discussing your low T and how you have the emotional stability of a 5 year old girl

Or he could just apologize for being a horrible fantasy GM

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Or he could just apologize for being a horrible fantasy GM
That would mean he is admitting to unsuccessfully scamming a $25 fantasy league. Different people have different financial situations, but that is like getting caught shoplifting protein powder at Walmart

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just hope for a win with this guy, lord knows we won't find those on the field

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Do i seem mad? That's odd cause i'm feeling quite good. How exactly can you tell if someone is mad by just reading words without hearing a tone in the voice cause that could be really helpful if there is actually a way?
HarmlessWeakChupacabra-max-1mb.gif

Maybe you're mad. Did i hit a nerve?
Not sure what's going on here. Back to the original question did you have any thoughts on this signing or just anger and derogatory comments to throw around bud?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not sure what's going on here. Back to the original question did you have any thoughts on this signing or just anger and derogatory comments to throw around bud?
Have you calmed down some? Okay so if you think that people don't pick up on you being facetious when you make your lame remarks you make to me then you're even dumber then i already thought and i had you pegged as pretty damn dumb.

I'm so damn angry right now that i might have a meltdown.

Carry on now.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm just hoping Peters can start and finish this game this week and that Borom's injury isn't serious like some are already assuming it is.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Have you calmed down some? Okay so if you think that people don't pick up on you being facetious when you make your lame remarks you make to me then you're even dumber then i already thought and i had you pegged as pretty damn dumb.

Carry on now.
How facetious can "thoughts?" be? I hope you get better soon my man

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'm just hoping Peters can start and finish this game this week and that Borom's injury isn't serious like some are already assuming it is.
I'm also hoping for the best, but worried about what might be from the context of things. We definitely need Peters healthy this week

Bust

Liked Posts:
Anyone you bring in now is dumpster diving. He may have a future but that's in the future.

Bears need to hit on another Thomas Jones, Akiem Hicks off the scrap heap. Two past guys who didn't figure it out until they suited up for duh Bears.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm also hoping for the best, but worried about what might be from the context of things. We definitely need Peters healthy this week
Read somewhere possible high ankle sprain for Borom. Nothing confirmed, but that would mean a month or so. We need Peters to stay healthy for weeks ?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Read somewhere possible high ankle sprain for Borom. Nothing confirmed, but that would mean a month or so. We need Peters to stay healthy for weeks ?

That's good news with the high ankle sprain cause it could have been far worse. The rusher for the Rams rolled up behind Borom into the back of his legs.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Carry on now.
stop trying to play this off like you didn't just have another meltdown. No one is fooled except your tubby friend @Hal9000 aka Mitch Backtitsky aka Eddie Snackson

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I guess good teams do have depth.

Why Taylor isn't on the Browns...

They already had 1st round pick Jedrick Willis and Pro Bowler Jack Conklin in place. When the team drafted James Hudson in the 4th round, Taylor’s chances of making the roster were all but dead.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You heard that on here from Chi89 and it was just him speculating. All we know for sure is it's an ankle so it could be a high ankle sprain but lets hope it isn't.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears need to hit on another Thomas Jones, Akiem Hicks off the scrap heap. Two past guys who didn't figure it out until they suited up for duh Bears.
Always great but those guys were in very different places career wise.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the increase in number of players a team can put on their practice squad, safe to say anyone that wasn’t already on a teams PS roster is hot garbage

napo55

Liked Posts:
With the increase in number of players a team can put on their practice squad, safe to say anyone that wasn’t already on a teams PS roster is hot garbage

Hey, when a team is as desperate for an OT as the Bears, any moving body is a possible steal.