Erin got screwed 13 times

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could care less about his sexuality as well, but can't stand the whine ass little flopping bitch that he is. He expects a flag every time the defense breaths on him, this is why I call him Erin, whine ass little school girl (that can really throw the rock doh).

The league babies him and when one of those calls isn't made(that he is use too), he bitches....can't spoil him and all of sudden take it away. Packers can also hold and play physical on defense past 5 yards. Good for business

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's only amusing to be 12 and poke fun at Rodgers sexuality because he's kicked our asses so bad for so long.

If he sucked as bad as Glennon no one would bat an eye if he rode a naked teammate out onto the field before every game.

Look at this place and Chicago media about Glennon and his play...now imagine if he was not right by bible thumpers standards....oh my, I can here the jokes now.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol.

I always try to adhere to at least the average maturity level of CCS, which of course means that I must act 13.

*Looks at avatar*

Carry on sir

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm really conflicted. My normal way of thinking is "hey, who cares who you love...you are who are, and you deserve to be happy". But because I hate the Packers so much, it immediately brings out my inner 12 year old.

You basically said my internal thought process before posting. I wanted to say sucks for Rodgers, don't hate the guy at all but god am I fucking happy the Packers are going to feel it. Its about time the seesaw tilted back our way. I would love to see Rodgers' play fall off and Mitch's rise then see the Bears routinely shit on the Packers for a decade. See how much those insufferable cunts like it.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Better let it heal all the way...
92eb0eab19a18fd2916a55405fb462a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he wants to he can retire rich, a Super Bowl MVP, a 2 x NFL MVP, a ton of All-Pros, get a huge gig in broadcasting, and be a first ballot HoF QB.

He’ll be o.k.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is too smart to be done even if his arm is never the same.

He is going to have to play through considerable discomfort next year....this could for sure get dicey for him. He did this to himself with all the yoga and never putting any meat on his body. I'm sure he looks great all dressed up in sparkles and tights though, so priorities I guess.

This injury to me was a bit excessive by the linebacker, but not the first or last time he been stuffed and pounded into the ground.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

He is going to have to play through considerable discomfort next year....this could for sure get dicey for him. He did this to himself with all the yoga and never putting any meat on his body. I'm sure he looks great all dressed up in sparkles and tights though, so priorities I guess.

This injury to me was a bit excessive by the linebacker, but not the first or last time he been stuffed and pounded into the ground.

gBuYs.gif

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:

I beg to differ.