ESPN 1000 just mentioned Bill Cowher is interested in coming back to coaching.

msadows

Liked Posts:
They mentioned he thinks the jets job is the best(lol wut), but would be interested in coaching again.

What you guys think, would you want him as the next bears coach? Yay or nay?

To me, I wanted him about a decade ago when we got rid of lovie. No...idk. He hasn't coached in an eternity. It's a different game now. I know a lot of people wanted him on the old CBMB as well back in the day.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Tell you one thing, we would have a kick ass offensive line with him. Defensive line as well actually.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Tell you one thing, we would have a kick ass offensive line with him. Defensive line as well actually.
Still can't forget sb 40. I know its not his fault the sb was set up for him but I don't consider him a sb coach. Seahawks got robbed that game and for some reason every time I see him and bill leavy I remember that game.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
You literally just called someone a pedophile with no proof and now care about "projecting"
Was a joke. People get too butthurt. And I never called him a pedo. Just said he looked like one.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
They mentioned he thinks the jets job is the best(lol wut), but would be interested in coaching again.

To me, I wanted him about a decade ago when we got rid of lovie. No...idk. He hasn't coached in an eternity. It's a different game now. I know a lot of people wanted him on the old CBMB as well back in the day.
I've seen him on the morning shows and he always seems out of it.

chitown2387

Liked Posts:

Personally, I think the Bears need a younger coach. That's the way the NFL is kind of trending.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have no hate for Cowher but he always seemed kind of.... mentally challenged.

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Pace - Manning
Nagy - Cowher
Pagano - Fangio
Bears - Superbowl!

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I have heard Cowher's name mentioned in conjunction with the Jets...If he decides to coach again, the lure of New York and the chance to coach Trevor Lawrence might be what he's looking for.

If Chicago is on his list, it's probably not at the top.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm very happy for him. being a designated AFC semen swallower for CBS probably is exhausting.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Does he dj sober locker room dance offs after wins?